Chapter 4

It's Jinnie's birthday!!!!♥️💜♥️💜♥️💕💓💕💓💕💓❣️❣️❣️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Abyss is such a beautiful song... It belongs in a k-drama in my opinion!

Hi my loves 💜♥️💜♥️

******

Seokjin was not surprised when he found that the bus had left him. Mr Han would do that. If any other student was in Seokjin's place, he'd have ordered a search and only left once that student had been found. But since it was Seokjin, he didn't care if the boy remained behind.

Seokjin didn't know the way around and it was soon going to start getting dark. To make matters worse, he had left his cell phone at the hotel and he had no money on him.

"How will I get back to the hotel now?" Seokjin asked himself before he looked up at the sky, "I know I've not been good, but please help me get back safely."

He took a deep breath and started walking out of the resort. He was hungry and it was starting to get cold too. He felt stinging in the corners of his eyes as his vision slightly became blurry.

He stepped aside for the car that was behind him and it sped past him before it stopped a short distance ahead of him. He squinted his eyes at the bright lights, as the car slowly drove backwards until it stopped besides him.  He immediately stopped walking as his attention was now on the car. He could hardly see who was inside. The window was rolled down revealing a smiling Jungkook.

"I knew I'd see you again, but I didn't expect it to be this soon." Jungkook said, "What are you still doing here, anyway?"

"The others left without me," Seokjin said sadly, "and I don't know the way back."

"Do you at least know the name of the hotel you are staying in?"

Seokjin quickly nodded his head. Jungkook eyed him for a few seconds as if thinking about something before he spoke again, "Get in. I'll take you there.

Seokjin nodded his head and quickly got into the car. It was undoubtedly expensive and new. The inside was very clean to a point where Seokjin felt that he was making it dirty just by sitting there.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked suddenly, pulling Seokjin out of his thoughts. He shook his head in response, "Let's start by getting you something to eat." He immediately started the car, making it on to the main road, "So, what's the deal with your teacher? Why does he dislike you so much to leave you behind."

"He's got a history of preying on students and when he tried to do that to me, I turned him down."

"Did you report him to the authorities?" Jungkook asked, keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

"No." Seokjin answered causing Jungkook to look at him.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to avoid any unnecessary drama."

"I see." Jungkook said, facing the road again, "What would you like to eat?"

"You really don't have to get me anything. I'll just eat at the hotel."

"With the way your teacher sounds like, I don't think so." Jungkook said glancing at Seokjin and then back at the road, "Do you like chicken?"

"I do." Seokjin said while the other boy drove on.

***

Seokjin knew Jimin would be worried about him so he asked Jungkook to order take out and soon they were outside the hotel Seokjin and his classmates were staying.

"Thank you for bringing me back." Seokjin said, "But how did you find it so easily?"

"I know the place well. I've been here a thousand times."

Seokjin nodded his head, "Is your hotel nearby?"

"I'm not staying in a hotel. I have a house here."

"Wow." Seokjin said just barely above a whisper. Jungkook was just a few years older than him and yet he already had a house to call his own. "I'll go in now." 

He opened the door to get off the car but Jungkook got hold of his hand and wrote something on the back of it with a pen.

"Text me before you go to bed." He said, a smile on his face, "And if your teacher continues to be an asshole, don't hesitate to call me. I'll come and put him in his place."

Seokjin smiled before he stepped out of the car. Jungkook waved at him and he waved back. He then went inside.

***

"Jinnie!" Jimin yelled once Seokjin entered their shared room, and pulled him into a hug, "What happened to you? I was so worried sick. Why didn't you wait in the bus like Mr Han told you?"

"I'm fine, Jiminie. I'm sorry I got you so worried."

"You should be sorry. And who leaves their phone behind, you pabo? I couldn't even eat when everyone else was eating. How could I eat when my best friend is missing."

"No need to worry." Seokjin smiled, raising the paper bag he was holding, "I have chicken."

"You bought chicken?"

"Well, I didn't really buy it." Seokjin said, taking Jimin's hand and pulled him towards his bed where they sat down, "You won't believe who I ran into at the resort!"

"Is it a friend of ours?" Jimin asked to which Seokjin shook his head, "Then who? You know I'm not good at this."

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. Seokjin was known to be quite the day dreamer, "Is this also one of your day dreams?"

"No!" Seokjin yelled too loudly, startling Jimin, "I'm sorry, Jimin, but I swear I didn't imagine it. I did meet him. Twice. First at the resort and then on my way back. He's the one who brought me back here and even got this chicken for us. Look he even gave he his number." He raised his hand for Jimin to see.

"Okay, I'll pretend you saw him. Can we eat now?"

"You are so mean." Seokjin pouted, opening the paper bag.

****

Jimin went straight to bed once they had eaten since he had already showered before Seokjin returned. The latter made sure to save Jungkook's number in his phone before taking a shower. He remembered to send him a text just before going to bed.

'I'm about to sleep now. Thanks again.
Seokjin.

It only took a few seconds before his phone vibrated. It was as if the other boy had been waiting for his text.

Jungkook:

Goodnight ;)

******
BORAHAE!!!💜💜💜💜