Chapter 22

Hi my loves 💜💜💜
Long time no see ♥️♥️♥️
So I recently made a YouTube channel and I want to try posting fics there too. If you're interested you can have a look, I posted my first video a first part to a (Jinkook) it's short and not perfect since it's my first time, but I'll improve. Don't worry I'll keep writing here too. The link to the video is in my bio ♥️♥️♥️

On with the story....

*****

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked the private investigator he'd hired to track the whereabouts of Se-Yon, his fiancee.

"I sent you an email with details of the hotel and room number she's staying, Sir."

"Thank you." Jungkook cut the call and set his phone next to him on the bed. If Se-Yon was back in S. Korea, why did she check into a hotel instead of going home to him?

He needed to see her. He changed into something more presentable and went out in his car. He stepped out of the car outside the hotel and let the valet service take care of it while he walked into the hotel. It was a hotel owned by the JEON Group.

"I'd like to see Do Se-Yon." He said to the receptionist before she could greet him.

The lady smiled a little and reached for something below her desk.

"Here, Sir." She handed him a key with a wooden key holder marked 501 in black.

"Thank you." He didn't wait for her response as he quickly marched for the elevators. In the elevator, he wondered why Se-Yon picked a room high up. The elevator doors opened at the designated floor and Jungkook stepped out.

Although he had a key to Se-Yon's hotel room, he didn't want to just barge in on her so he rang the doorbell and waited.

It wasn't before long when the door was opened, revealing a clearly surprised Se-Yon.

"Jungkook?" She questioned, " What are you doing here?"

"Won't you ask me in first?"

Se-Yon stepped aside and let him walk into the room.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back? I could have picked you up." He raised his hand to point at the hotel room. "And what's this? You checked into a hotel?"

"I had no where else to go."

Jungkook frowned, "What do you mean you had no where else to go? My house is always open to you."

"Look, Jungkook. I don't want you to see me as heartless, but I'm a woman and I want to have my own kids someday. It's clear now that you won't be able to give me that. That's why I feel that we should end everything between us."

Damn right she was heartless. At least that's what Jungkook thought.

"But Se-Yon-ah," his voice came out shaky and at the brink of breaking, "There are so many ways we can still have kids---"

"By adopting?" She sounded as though he'd just said something stupid, "That's not the same, Jungkook. I want to be able to have my own."

"I can't believe this." Jungkook shook his head, "After everything I've done for you, you'll drop me at a time when I need you the most?"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave?"

Jungkook didn't protest. He turned on his feet and left the hotel room. It was like the world around him was suddenly spinning. He didn't even know how he got into the elevator and back to the hotel's reception, but one thing he didn't do was to remember to return the key handed to him earlier.

The valet returned his car and he quickly got inside. He couldn't drive in that state. He felt like the entire world was crushing down on him and if he tried to drive, there was a high chance he'd get into another accident and this time around, he feared he wouldn't survive.

With shaky hands he texted Hoseok to pick him up, before resting his head onto his arms that clutched the steering wheel.

*****

Borahae!!!!! 💜💜💜

BTW: WHICH STORY SHOULD I UPDATE NEXT?