61

Alice Avery

I was quick to smile when I woke up this morning. Once my eyes opened I saw his tattooed arms around me, Ricky's body pressed up behind me. I closed my eyes again, soaking up every last bit of the early July morning. Sunlight was present in the room and it made me grin, making the moment that much sweeter. I turned to face Ricky and was met with his closed eyes and parted lips. I traced a tattoo on his shoulder and felt his arms pull me in.

He kissed my cheek with his eyes still closed. "Morning," he rasped.

"Good morning," I replied and expected him to release me but the moment never came.

"Ric-"

"Let's just go back to bed."

I smiled into his chest. "I have to pack still. We need to be on the road by noon."

He hummed at my words, clearly not caring. "Don't worry about that."

"I'm not we just have to get up."

"No." Was all he said.

"Ricky."

"Hmm?"

"Get up." I said and pulled away from him but he was quick to grab me and wrap his arms around me once again.

"I bought plane tickets. We don't have to get up yet."

My eyes widened. "Plane tickets? I thought we were just gonna drive to Santa Monica?"

"Plane," he said tiredly.

"Are you nuts? Why would you buy plane tickets?" I ask, refusing to let the topic float away.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. "Always wanted to join the mile high club." He says and lowers his head and plants soft kisses along my neckline.

My lips naturally parted and I could feel like pink appearing in my cheeks. "You bought plane tickets just so-"

Ricky cut me off, "I bought tickets just so I can fuck you in an airplane."

He lifted his head and I looked at him through narrowed eyes. "What makes you think you're gonna get so lucky?"

His eyebrows raised. "Do I need to remind you about last night. I never asked for you to beg but you did."

I covered his mouth with my hand before he could say anything else. "Shut your face," I told him and he chuckled.

"But you were so-"

I covered his mouth again. "Say another word and you're going on that plane alone." I removed my hand and he grinned at me. "What are you smiling at?" I questioned him and he pulled me even closer to him.

"I love you." He told me, his eyes loving on me.

"I love you." I said back to him in a whisper and he kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me on top of him. "Ow," I mouthed.

"You sore from last night, huh?" A stupid smirk toyed around on his face.

"Shut up." I was sore, my thighs hurt.