5

Alice Avery

It's been a quiet week since my birthday and tonight there was a race between Ricky and Jaxon. There was no denying that Ricky would win but there would still be tons of people there. The kiss between Ricky and I was only brought up by Mandy 'cause she's still going gaga over it. Although between Ricky and I, it was completely and utterly forgotten. I know we'll both leave it alone.

"I still can't believe I walked in on you and Ricky Noir sharing saliva, how did you feel?" Mandy brings up the kiss for the hundredth time. We were on our way to the race as I stepped harder on the gas pedal.

"You sound like a God damn sex therapist Mandy. Besides, I've kissed plenty of guys, you gotta get over it babe."

"He's Ricky Noir though, It's different!" She answers bluntly and I roll my eyes.

"He's just an asshole with a dick attached to him, just like all the others." I say and Mandy smirks at me.

"You sound more and more like a lesbian everyday." She comments. I stop the car and unlock the doors for us to get out.

"Hey mamas." I tease and start walking towards the start line until Mandy grabs my shoulder and spins me around back to her.

"You know that Trent's going to be here tonight, I just want you to be careful. You've been through enough."

"Uh, thanks for looking out for me but I'll be fine." I stutter out sounding like an absolute bitch. I've never had someone who pushed to look out for me before so I didn't know how to handle that. It was a foreign feeling, I wasn't a huge fan of sympathy.

I walked over to Theo and Nico as Nico hands me a prepared shot, "Oh don't you know me so well." I say sarcastically and he smiles at me. I turn towards the start line and observe Ricky and Jaxon's cars. I hoped I wouldn't run into Trent or any of his hooligan's tonight. I've had enough chaos for a lifetime, I deserve a night off.

I watched as Ricky stood beside his car with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He looked off, he looked out of his element. I didn't know him that well so it's not like I could figure it out nor have an opinion. I wondered if he'd throw the race.

The two leather clothed men got into their cars and their engines revved in unison. Candace, or as I call her Blondie, walked between the two cars and held up the small flag. I admired her in a lot of ways, she was terribly stunning. The black and white flag was held up in the air and was swung down and the two were off.

I watched as Ricky took a great lead and soon they were sped out of sight. As if it were a routine, the wave a people rushed over to the finish line to await who would cross it first. Before we all knew it, Ricky came barreling down the road with no sign of Jaxon near him; an indication that Ricky absolutely smoked him. The cash he received was much larger then what I usually get, I hated that I was jealous. I believed my races were far more entertaining.

"I'll see you back at your place Alice." Nico walks past me ad he strides to his car; my face screws in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"After party at yours, Theo's goin' around spreading the word." He says nonchalantly and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Yeah it's not like I live there too." I mutter in an annoyed tone to myself and grab Mandy and we drive back to the apartment. By the time we get back home the place is flooded with people. I walked in and grabbed a bottle of vodka off the table and drank form the opening as I walked to Theo.

"Great party T, glad you planned it out so nicely." I say sarcastically and throw my arm around his shoulder. To make everything much better, he's stood beside the lovely Link Sorely.

"Aw would you look who it is, how's it goin' sweetheart?" Link speaks up in a prissy tone.

"Don't make me smash this bottle over your head because believe me, I will." I threaten and cheers the bottle before talking a long swig then I turn back to Theo. "The next time you throw a party without my permission," I move my hands across his neck in a horizontal line, "Off with your head." He laughs at me nervously and I grin before walking away.

I squeeze my way through the crowded area and wondered if Theo's drunken self invited Trent back here, seems like something he'd do whilst wasted. And of course knwoing Trent he'd come just to start something.

Taking the last sip from the vodka bottle, I toss it to the floor for Theo to clean up tomorrow. I walk back towards my room because this party is just about as fun as playing golf. When I walk into my bedroom I stop immediately when I see two sweaty bodies going at it like rabbits. On my bed. Candace is sat on Ricky's lap, grinding against him. His head lowers to her breasts and once he lifts back up his nose is smeared with a white power. Cocaine.

"Oh hey princess," Ricky finally acknowledges me. "Wanna join?"