Prologue

2013 All Rights Reserved

Prologue:

No matter how many worries are in the world, I know I can always count on my twin sister Annabelle. No matter what happens in life she’s always there for me. She and my mom, Tammy, are the only ones I go to for advice and opinions. You’re probably saying “why your mom?”, but my sister and I are very close to our mom. We’re all each other have. Whenever someone else tries butting in, I just ignore them. I hate people butting in and putting their opinions and advice in when it isn’t needed. I’m the kind of person that cries alone. I hate people showing sympathy to me because it just makes things worse. I am a very quiet person if I don’t know someone, but once I know you, I’m not quiet anymore… AT ALL! Where as my sister, is always outgoing and shows how loud she is the first five seconds of meeting someone.

Anyways, I should probably tell you my name which is Abby. I am a pretty natural looking 16 year old girl. I am 5’6” with light brown wavy hair that just meets my belly button, with very green eyes. People say I have “cat eyes”. My nickname is Beebee, which started when I was little because my twin sister never could say Abby. I could never say Annabelle so I called her and still call her Ella…. Its much much easier. We both have just enough freckles to make us look cute, not to much. Ella has dark brown hair and the same color eyes as mine. We are fraternal twins but have a lot of similarities. She’s the same exact height as me too. She was born first and is older by 1 minute and 22 seconds, which she holds against me way to much.

We are HUGE fans of One Direction, as in HUGE! People say we’re obsessed but we like to call it dedicated. My favorite is the one and only Harry Styles, and her favorite is the Niall Horan. Their our wallpaper in our rooms =D. We’ve never met them, but we are dieing too….. I hope that will change??