Chapter 12- He knows where we are...

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 12

Abby POV

“w-what a-are you s-sure?” I said while getting more and more nervous by the second.

“Yes Bee he was here! He had on a black hooded sweatshirt that was up. His hands were bald up in fists and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face.” Ella said while getting up and throwing her food away. “We have to get out of here.”

Everyone threw their food away. Harry took my hand and led us outside. Niall grabbed Ella.

15 minutes later…

We were all back at Louis and Harry’s flat sitting in the living room, on the floor in a circle.

“Ella are you sure it was Dad? It could have been someone that looked just like him.” I said.

“No Bee I saw what I saw he’s here and he knows we’re here.” Ella said while sitting down next to me.

“He’s supposed to be in jail Ella. How does he even know we’re here in London?” I asked her hoping she might know the answer but she knows just as much as I do.

“I don’t know.. Maybe he got out? He could of found out we were here by the media.” Ella said while trying to find answers herself.

“Can you guys tell us what’s going on here?” Louis said seriously.

After we told all the girls along with Liam, Louis and Zayn everything about our father. They had a little more understanding as too why Ella reacted the way she did. Niall and Harry already understood because they found out a while ago why our father wasn’t in our life.

“Beebee whatever we do, we cannot tell mum.” Ella said.

“WHAT! Are you kidding me Ella she has a right to know! This is our father we are talking about here. We do not know what he is capable of!” I said while shaking my hands frantically in the air.

“No we can’t Beebee! Mum will get all worked up and come here or we will have to go back home! She doesn’t need to know.. At least not yet.. Okay? Please Beebee do this for me? We cant get mum and Lou all worried back at home. Their worried already with us just in London. Think of how they will be when they each find out I saw Dad staring at me while sitting in a restaurant.” Ella said while staring at me intentionally.

“Okay.” I whispered. “I guess you’re right.”

“Thank you.” she said.

“Now how do we find out what he wants or needs?” I asked seeing if she has ideas as how to find anything out.

“Well first we call the jail back at home and see if he really did get out.” Ella said while going on her phone too look up the number.

“Then?” I asked.

“Then… if he is we will try to be as protected as we can while here in London. If we see him again who knows what he will try to do to us.” Ella said while hitting the green call button and putting it on speaker.

Phone Conversation: (E- Ella J-Jail Receptionist)

J- Hello this is Michelle the receptionist at ACI in Rhode Island. How can I help you?

E- Hi yes my name is Annabelle and I was just wondering if I can get a little bit of info on a inmate there?

J- Yes what’s the inmates name?

E- Joseph John Rose

J- Okay please hold.

2 minutes later…