Chapter 7- Reuniting... and ... Complications?

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

Ella POV

Ireland was amazing! I haven’t seen Abby in three weeks. I cannot wait to see her. Yes I know about the hate on twitter. Harry called me and told me everything along with Abby loosing 19 pounds! I thought she would never relapse like that but she did and as soon as I get home I am going to spend twin time with her.

When he called me I wanted to catch the first flight back to Rhode Island but Harry told me he would take very good care of her and I believed him. I know he would do everything in his power to keep her safe.

Niall’s family is amazing! They are so sweet and caring. They are already like a second family to me.

We are now on the plane on the way back from Ireland.

He is holding my hand and he is sleeping with his head in the crook of my neck. He’s so sweet.

I haven’t gotten a good night sleep sense Harry called me a week ago and told me about my twin sister loosing weight over the idiot girls behind a computer screen.

“Please fasten your seatbelts we are getting ready to land.” the pilot said over the intercom from the inside of the cockpit.

“Nialler baby wakeup.” I soothed him while rubbing my free hand in his hair.

“What’s wrong?” he asked while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“We’re landing.” I smiled excitedly because I cannot wait to see my sister.

Abby POV

This past week Harry has helped me a lot with my eating. I gained 10 pounds so I’m now 116 and I’m going to stay that way. If it wasn’t for Harry helping me along with my mum and Zayn, Liam, and Louis I don’t know where I would be right now.

Liam and Louis girlfriend Danielle and Eleanor came to Rhode Island 4 days ago and we bonded instantly. Ella is going to love them! Speaking of Ella I am waiting for her with Harry at the airport! I cannot wait to see her I miss her like crazy!!!!! I’ve never been away for her longer than a day so this was a drastic change for the both of us.

“Flight 4 from Ireland just landed.” the lady over the intercom said throughout the airport. Yayyy that’s her!

Harry and I were waiting by the gate with Paul and Jenson (their bodyguards) because people know Ella and Niall will be arriving at the airport and that we would be picking them up. Yes Ella and Niall had gone public. Yes she got just as much hate as I did but Ella isn’t the type of person that cares what other people think.. Unlike me.

I’m okay now because I know that they are just jealous so I am not letting fans that don’t like me come between Harry and my relationship.

People from the flight were starting to walk out with their suitcases and I was on my tippytoes desperately trying to spot Ella.

After 5 minutes of waiting I see a Florescent orange suitcase. Yes florescent orange. The reason for that is hilarious because Niall got it for her so he wouldn’t loose her in the airport. So if he did all he had to do was look for the suitcase.

I bolted to Ella and wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her on the cheek.

People at the airport were staring at us weirdly while they were walking by.

Harry and Niall just stood there and let us do our thing.

People were mumbling things when she kissed me on the cheek.. we’re twin sisters for crying out loud! We sat in each others pee for 9 months straight. I think we can kiss each other on the cheek.