Chapter 1- Starbucks it is

Chapter 1:

Abby POV

“Beebee wake up!!!” my annoying twin sister shuts while jumping on my bed.

“mmhhhmmm..go away..”

Next thing I know I feel a ice cold liquid on my skin and goose bumps forming on my whole body as I shiver.

My eyes shoot open to look at my now smirking sister. She is way to happy in the morning for my liking. My mothers the same way as her. I wonder who I get it from? Probably my father?.. But I wouldn’t know.

“Ella I’m up are you happy now?!?!?!?!” I screamed as I got out of my bed and into our bathroom to take a shower.

“Very!” Ella shouted. I practically heard the smirk still playing on her face.

I walked into the bathroom and locked both doors.. Yes both doors because my room is attached to the left side of the bathroom and my sisters is to the right.

I got in the shower after I stripped my clothing to nothing. I used my vanilla flavored shampoo and conditioner along with my cucumber dove body wash. I rinsed myself off and stepped out.

I put on some high-waisted short shorts with a yellow colored tank top with a white zipped jacket, which I left unzipped. I put on my yellow TOMS to match my outfit. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and let it dry naturally. I put on makeup, I always put on light because I don’t want to look like some girls who got raped by the crayola box 64-pack. I put on some eyeliner and mascara, that’s it.

“You ready sis?” Ella asked while knocking on the door.

Checking myself in the mirror one last time I nodded, but then realized she couldn’t see me “Yes!”

I walked out and she said “Heart Attack”.

That’s an insider meaning I’m giving her a heart attack because of how pretty she thinks I look.

“Right back at cha sis” I said as I sent a wink in her direction as she ore a purple tank top with high-waisted short shorts with a denim jacket and her purple TOMS. She had light makeup on like me.

“Starbucks?”

“No I don’t need a coffee for how I got woken up this morning.” I said with sarcasm while sending a glare her way. She replied with just a chuckle.

“You can drive if you want” she asked because our mums deal was we could get a license if we share a car till we can afford one each for ourselves, which isn’t happening anytime soon because neither of us work.

“keys?” I asked as she handed them to me and laughing because all of our key rings are of One Direction.

I got in the car and started it when One Direction blasted through the speakers. I pulled out of our driveway and started driving to our destination 15 minutes away.

As we were listening to Still The One off their Take Me Home album and after about 8 minutes of silence between us she screamed so loud im surprised I didn’t go deaf in my right ear. Good thing we were at a red light because if not I would have got into a car accident.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUDGING MIND?!?!?!?” I screamed as she brought her loud screaming down to a little girl squealing like she just walked into a candy store.

“BEEBEE GUESS WHAT OMG YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS JUST AMAZING WE HAVE TO GO LOOK OMG THIS IS- OH MY FUGEBALLS AAAHHH THIS IS OMG BEEBEE AAHH--” I put a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

“what are you so exited about whatever it is can’t be that good beca--”

“ONE DIRECTION ARE HERE!”

“AAHHH oh my fudge balls AAHHH HARRY AAH” I screamed.

When we were calmed down, after a good 10 minutes, we walked into star bucks and ordered our coffees. We sat at a table while we waited for our order to be done.

“I doubt we will run into them, Rhode Island is kind of big for two 16 year olds to search for five hot guys that are in a band called One Direction don’t you think?” I said an not even 1 second passes until she decides to snap at me and say..

“You don’t know that! We could bump into them in the next 10 minutes or something!”

“Jeeez. I was just saying.. Someone’s PMSing” I muttered and whispered the last part but she heard.

“I am not!”

“Beebee and Ella your orders are ready!” a old lady at the counter said.

“Thank You!” Ella and said in unison. We have twin telepathy.. haha. As we approached the doors, something neither of us expected happened in a matter of 10 seconds….