Chapter 10- London here we come!

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 10

Abby POV

After we finished packing, we all went to bed.

The next morning Ella and I said our goodbyes to our mum and too her boyfriend Lou, whom we are very close too. He’s more of a father to us then our biological father ever was. We trust him and he keeps our mum happy. J

We were now sitting on the plane on our way to London! I am so exited. I cannot wait to go to London! We were all wide awake in the high class seats that Paul and Jenson made us get. Louis was causing ruckus, he was running up and down the aisles and screaming “KEVIN!” whenever he had the chance too. (A/N: you’ll only understand that if you are a directioner.. Okay carry on J )

“KEVIN! AAHH KEVIN WHERE ARE YOU!” Louis screamed while looking under all the high class seats.

“Oh my god Louis shut up you’re embarrassing us” El mumbled at Louis while sinking more into her seat.

“Sir you are going to have to sit down and be quiet or I will have to kick you off this plane.” A flight attendant said while still trying to smile.

“And how are you supposed to do that? We’re flying 3,500 feet up in the air.” Louis smirked while sitting down next to El.

“We will drop you off at the nearest airport Sir.” The flight attendant said just before walking away.

Ella POV

We finally arrived in London and I am pretty sure all of the people on the plane were proud because they got as far away from Louis as they could.

I am so exited to be here in London.

I have a surprise for Bee that only Niall knows about.

When Niall and I went to Ireland to visit his family, I met a close friend of Niall’s. Her name is Erin. Yes she’s a girl but I trust Niall and besides she has a boyfriend named Ron. She is totally me and Bee’s type of friend that we will hang out with. She’s very outgoing and fun to be around.

We are meeting her in an hour at the airport. She is staying here for the 6 weeks that Bee and I are.

“Flight 9 from Ireland has just now landed.” the lady over the intercom just said.

“Yay!” I said while holding Niall’s hand. Everyone else is waiting in the van with Jenson. Niall and I are with Paul.

“I see her!” Niall said as we were walking up to her.

Erin POV

“Hey Ella! Hi Niall!” I said while hugging them both.

“Hey how was the flight?” Niall said to me as we started to walk away from the gate.

“Good except I was sat next to a snoring old man that drooled.”

“Haha that’s better than Louis screaming and almost getting kicked off the plane.” Ella said while laughing.

As we approached the van, the back doors opened. Paul took my suitcases and put them in the back while I sat in between Zayn and Ella.

“This is my friend from back home and her name is Erin.” Niall said.

“Hi guys.” I said shyly.

“Hello nice to meet you. Are you staying as long as Ella and Bee are here in London?” Zayn asked. Wow his eyes are really pretty. There brown but a glossy brown not dull like Ron’s. Stop Erin you have Ron remember!

“Yes I’m staying for 6 weeks.” I said while smiling at him.

“Hi I’m Abby but you can call me Beebee or Bee.” Ella’s twin sister said. Wow they really do look-a-like. The only thing that’s different is she has light brown hair and Ella has dark brown. Their both very pretty girls. If I didn’t know that they were just normal girls I would expect them to be models. Their tall and extremely naturally beautiful.

“Hi Bee my names Erin. Nice to finally meet you! I heard a lot of things about you from Niall and Ella.” I said while shaking her hand.

“Really? I hope their good things.” she said while laughing.

“Nothing bad.” I said while smiling back.

This is going to be so much fun. They’re all so nice and sweet…

Zayn POV

Erin is beautiful. I can’t take my eyes off of her. She has blue eyes that you can tell hold a lot of emotion. I’ve never seen anything so blue. She has long dirty-blonde wavy hair down to the middle of her back.

Her smile… the way she smiles. It just makes me so happy.

She’s short. Maybe about 5’2”. She’s really short but it’s cute on her. She’d be the perfect height for me.

She has dimples too.. There not like Harry’s but you can still see them if you look closely enough. Wow she’s beautiful..

This summer is going to be amazing…

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! so i changed my cover for the story..I added Ella and Niall! i hope you guys like it! please vote and spread the word. :)

This is my first time writing a fanfic so please take it easy on me.. xx thank you guys so much.. love you xxx