Chapter 22- Nice day out

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 22

Harry POV

We were now walking to the beach. Bee had her bathing suit on with a cover up on top. Ella packed Bee her four bathing suits, I only packed two. My right hand was intertwined with her left and we were walking at a steady pace. I talked Paul into having a day to himself so Bee and I could have alone time.

“Harry look!” Bee excitedly said while pointing out to the ocean. I followed her eyes to see what she was looking at. “Jet Skis!”

“Do you want to ride one?” I asked her while moving our path so we were walking to the jet ski renting place.

“Really!?!?! Oh my god Harry! Yes Please!!” She said while jumping up and down excitedly and smiling at me.

“Alright. Let’s go.” I said while going up to the guy that was in charge.

“Hi, I’d like to rent a jet ski for a couple of hours.” I said to the guy who was around my age.

“Alright. I’ll put it on your hotel charge.” He said while staring at Bee.

“Thanks.” I stated while putting my arm around Bee’s waist.

“Who’s this sexy lady over here?” He asked while smiling at Abby.

“Don’t talk to her like that! And she’s my girlfriend.” I firmly said while taking the jet ski key out of his hand and walking down to the ocean with Bee.

“I hate guys that call girls ‘sexy’.” Bee said while saying ‘sexy’ in an Australian accent. She was disgusted. “But, lets not ruin this vacation. Lets go have fun.”

“Absolutely!” I said smiling while starting to walk in the ocean with her right by my side.

“Wow the water is so clear and nice! This is nothing like the beaches at home.” Abby said while looking at the fish swimming by her feet.

We got to the jet ski and one of the working guys took out the rope that was holding the jet ski in place.

“Have a good time!” One of the workers said while I hopped on the jet ski. Bee hopped on behind me and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. She rested her chin on my right shoulder as I put the key in the ignition.

As we drove off, I heard laughter fill my ears. I turned my head to the side to see her face. She was smiling widely and she laughed more and more. I love seeing her so happy.

About 1 ½ hours later…

“Hawwy” Abby cooed in my ear while letting her eyes go wide and her bottom lip puffed out.

“Yessss”

“Can I have a turn to ride too?” She said while rubbing her hands through my hair.

“Yup”

“YAY!!!” She screamed while I shut off the engine. She stood up n the jet ski and I moved to the back. She took her bathing suit cover up off and I couldn’t help but let my eyes scan over her fit body. She out her cover up in the little compartment underneath the seat. She turned around and said, “Can you help me?”

I laughed and said “Yeah”

She turned on the engine again and put her hands on the handle bars. I took my hands and put them on top of hers. I pulled the right handle bar to give it some gas and when she started to get the hand of it, I let go. Bad idea…

I flew right off of the jet ski and into the ocean. Bee turned the jet ski around and stopped right beside me. She was suppressing giggles. She was biting her lips and her face was turning red.