Chapter 11- Settling in.. Nando's.. and past?

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11

Abby POV

As we got into the lobby of their complex that they all lived in, we had all gone our separate ways to get settled in. We were all meeting in Harry and Louis’s flat because it’s the biggest so that’s where they all go to hang out.

I obviously went with Harry, Louis and El because Louis and Harry live together.(A/N: I know they don’t live together anymore but in this story they will J )

Niall went with Ella to his flat.

Liam went with Danielle to his flat.

Zayn and Erin are staying together because Niall only has one bedroom and Zayn has an extra.

Come to think of it Zayn and Erin would look really cute together…

“Wow this place is huge.” I said with wide eyes and my lips slightly parted while standing in the doorway to Harry and Louis’s incredibly large flat.

This place is absolutely huge! Its neat too!

“Yeah its kind of big but the lads are here all the time so it rarely feels too big.” Harry said while helping me with my luggage.

“You’re clothes are going in the guest bedroom but you will sleep in Harry’s room” Louis said while showing me around.

“Okay that’s fine.” I said.

After I unpacked, all 10 of us were in Harry and Louis’s living room just talking about random things and getting to know Erin a little bit more.

She told us all she has a boyfriend named Ron. Niall doesn’t like him at all because he said he’s rude and acts like a badass. But if Erin’s happy, we’re all happy for her.

Zayn POV

As soon as Erin said she had a boyfriend, my mood instantly changed. She’s taken. I know it’s selfish of me but I want her to be single so I can have her to myself.. I might sound clingy but I really like her. She’s different. I love how she doesn’t see us as One Direction.. She sees us as 5 normal guys.

Ella POV

We were now back at our own flats getting ready for dinner. We were all going to Nando’s because Niall hasn’t had it for the longest time and I’m looking forward to having my first meal from there since I haven’t ate since before the flight to here.

1 hour later…

We were now piled into 2 vans on our way to Nando’s. Boys in one and girls in another.

As we all walked into Nando’s us girls got a table to sit at while the guys ordered for us.

As we were sitting down waiting for the waiter to bring us our food, I looked over to the other side of the restaurant and saw someone I never thought I would see again… he was staring at me with his fists balled up and a smirk on his face…

Abby POV

Harry ordered us a Peri Peri chicken combo. We were all sitting down enjoying our food.

Ella got extremely quiet so I looked up to find her with tears in her eyes and her breathing heavily while shaking.

I immediately rushed to her side and pulled her into a hug. Everyone stopped eating and was staring at us.

“What’s wrong Ella? Why are you shaking?” I said while trying to calm her down.

“H-h-h-e-e’s h-e-e-e-re” Ella stumbled over her own words. I’ve never seen her this worked up before.

As I look where she pointed I didn’t see anyone there.

“Ella there’s no one there.. Who did you just see?” I asked while rubbing my hand through her hair and giving her another hug.

“I saw him.” she said a little calmer then before but still very worked up.

“Who? Who did you see?” I asked getting a little nervous.

“Dad.” Ella said while wiping her tears…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry cliff hanger.. don't hate me. i will update tomorrow i promise XD xx