Chapter 28- hospital

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 28

Abby POV

As my mother and I were still in an embrace and I was still crying my eyes out, we hear a knock on the door and in comes Ella. She runs to the opposite side of the bed my mom’s on and comes to give me a hug. I hug them both and continue crying.

“What’s wrong?” Ella says while looking back and forth between our mother and I. I just cry more then she looks to our mom for an answer.

My mom looks at me and asks, “Do you want me to tell her?” I nod and she looks at Ella and says, “She might not be able to have children.” Ella looks at me and immediately pulls me into a bone crushing hug why I just keep crying.

Ella POV

About an hour later…

 Bee had cried herself to sleep, my head is rested on her head while her arms are still wrapped around me. My mother went to go get something to eat in the cafeteria.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

Harry walked in and saw that Bee was sleeping. He sat on the edge of her bed at the bottom. “How is she doing?”

“She’s doing better. She fell asleep about 20 minutes ago.” I said.

“What did the doctors say? Why was she in so much pain?” he asked while he shifted on the bed and held one of Bee’s hand.

“Uhh.. He said that it was the stitches that hurt her.” I lied because that’s Bee’s job to tell him... not mine.

“Oh okay.” He said while squeezing her hand gently. I saw a tear slip out the corner of his eye and he wiped it before I could see, but I saw.  

“Hey… she’s going to be okay. She’s strong don’t worry.” I said to him.

“A-are you sure?” he asked me.

“She’s my twin. Of course I know.” I said trying to make him smile, and he did.

…………………

Abby POV

It’s been three days since I woke up from my coma and the doctors said I am okay to go home today. Only my mum and Ella know that I might not be able to have kids. I can’t seem to get the courage to tell Harry that. I feel like if I do, he might leave me.

“Hey babe. Ready to go change up?” Harry asked me while walking into the room and handing me clothes.

“Yes because I cannot wait to get out of this hospital gown.” I said while taking the clothes and getting out of the bed.

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I slid off my hospital gown and took off my panties. I didn’t have a bra on because when they cut my shirt open then cut my bra off too. I slid my clean bra on that Ella brought from Harry’s apartment along with my matching panties. I stared at myself in the mirror, I have a 1-inch scar on my lower right side of my stomach. That’s where they took the bullet out. I turned around and saw another 1-inch scar on my lower right back, where the bullet when in. my body looks ugly now. Guess I’m not wearing anymore bikinis. I put some deodorant on and slid on a pair of leggings with one of Harry’s t-shirts. I put my flip-flops on then put a brush through my hair and put it into a high bun. I didn’t bother with make-up. I brushed me teeth then walked out of the bathroom. Harry is taking me home while everyone else went back to his apartment to wait for my arrival.

“Ready?” Harry asked me when I walked out.

“Yup” I said while he handed me my sunglasses and grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

As we walked out of the room and down the hall, I stopped when I saw my doctor. I let go of Harry’s hand and wrapped my arms around him, he returned the gesture. “Thank you so much” I cried into his arms.

“No problem and there is no need to cry. You’re here.” He said while still hugging me tight.

“They’re happy tears.” I said while loosening my arms and grabbing Harry’s hand again.

“Well you’re very welcome. I will see you in about a week to start therapy. Okay?” he said while shaking hands with harry. Yes I have to go to therapy so he has to loosen my back because when I got shot he said my back stiffed up, so now he has to get it back to normal.  

“Okay doctor” I smiled then walked away and toward the main entrance with Harry.

There were flashes going off everywhere, and fans were screaming like crazy. Jenson and Paul ran to our side while the hospital security made a circle around me so nobody could touch me. As we walked outside, the screams got louder and louder. Harry gripped my hand tightly but comforting. We finally made it to his car while Jenson, Paul, and the security team kept the fans and paps away from the car. After we were both buckled, we were on our way to his apartment.

“Umm... Harry?” I asked after 5 minutes of comfortable silence.

“Yeah babe?” he said while letting go of my hand and putting it onto my thigh.

“Is the house all cleaned up from me… you know?” I asked while looking at him concentrating on the road.

“Yes the police did all that. My apartment looks like nothing ever happened.” He told me while squeezing my thigh.

About 10 minutes later, we arrived at his apartment door. When he opened the door for me, Lou(their stylist) came charging at me asking me the same question over and over again, “Are you alright?” she asked. I had met her and Tom yesterday in the hospital.

“Yes I’m doing okay. I just have to go to therapy in a week to get my back to bend all the way again.” I said to her while smiling.

“Hawwy!” I heard a loud baby voice running toward us, it was baby Lux.

“Hi baby”, Harry said to her picking her up and spinning her around. I looked at Harry and Lux together and a pain hit me. I won’t be able to give Harry that someday. I won’t be able to give him a child that he will love just like he loves Lux. I won’t be able to give Lux a baby to play with, or my sister won’t have a niece or nephew, my mom won’t have a grand-baby by me. Before I could think of it anymore, I ran as fast as I could, which wasn’t fast, to Harry and I’s room. As soon as I collapsed on our bed, I started crying uncontrollably. It finally hit me that I might not have a child of my own to love and care for just like Lou and Tom have Lux.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry i made you guys wait so long!!!!! I had exams then my papa was in the hospital.. I've had a rough couple of weeks so here is a chapter and i love you all! Vote, Comment, Read, Fan, ETC.... :) love you all xxx

~MeetMeInTheStars<3