Chapter 16- Abducted

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 16

Ella POV

“I’m afraid so.” Clarissa whispered.

Beebee and I looked at each other as our breathing increased.

“Do you have any idea how he would want to do that?” I said referring to our dad killing us for taking mum away from him.

“No I’m sorry I don’t. Although after he said he was going to take your lives away he said someone was going to help him.” she stated more to me than Bee.

“Do you know who is going to help him?” my sister asked her while taking Harry’s hand for support.

“No I don’t” she said while folding her hand on the table. “Perhaps you should stay as far away from his as possible to avoid any confrontation.”

“But he knows where we are.. He knows where we are staying in London and what flat number where both in.” I mumbled while biting the inside of my bottom lip.

“Maybe he just said he was going to do that? Maybe he is all talk and know play?” Clarissa suggested.

“No that’s not it.” Bee whispered while looking at me to figure out what I was thinking.

“Yeah he wouldn’t of sent the dead roses and the note if he just wanted to scare us. He wants our mum back and where the cause he’s not with her anymore.” I stated firmly to the woman sitting before me.

“Mommy I’m hungry! Can you make me something to eat?” The little boy asked Clarissa while walking out the front door to where we were all seated.

“Yes. I’m sorry I have to go but if you need anything just give me a call. You know my number right?” Clarissa said while giving Beebee and I a wave goodbye.

“Yeah we do. Thank you Clarissa.” Bee said to her while walking away back to the car.

As we were all walking back to the car Clarissa shouted to us “Be careful girls okay?”

“We’ll try. Thanks again.” I said while getting in the car.

Abby POV

As we walked into the hotel room the four of us were staying in, there were two boxes in our room. One box was on Ella and Niall’s bed and the other box was on me and Harry’s bed.

As Ella and I walked to our beds, there was one note attached to each box. The notes both said..

*** My girls,

I knew you would go to Clarissa for help. You girls are going to be sorry. You twins will have to deal with the consequences that come with taking away what was mine… you’ll see how.

Love,

Dad ***

As Ella and I sat on our beds with Harry and Niall right by our sides, we opened our boxes that our dad had left us.

As I opened the box I saw a picture of Ella, Me, our mum, and our father. Ella and I were no older than a year old in the picture. Where Ella and my face was in the picture, it had 2 big X’s on them. Ella got the same picture as I did and the X’s were the same.

“Oh shit.” Harry cursed while he was sitting beside me.

“We’re not staying here anymore. Get the first flight back to London instead of going back tomorrow, we’re all going back tonight.” Niall insisted while getting up and getting all of our luggage together.