Chapter 2- Something we were not expecting

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2

Ella POV

As Beebee and I walked out of star bucks minding our own business and…. BAM!

Beebee and I were on the ground with 5 guys on top of us… UGH fudge balls that hurt!

“hmpppp” Beebee and I said as we hit the ground on impact.

“oh fudge balls that hurt! Please get off me!” Beebee tried to scream but came out mostly as a out of breath grown because we practically got the wind knocked out of us.. Literally!

“NOW!” I screamed because these boys on top of us thought it was funny and decided to make themselves comfortable and use us as a pillow while we have concrete.

“we are so sorry love, we were getting chased and we had to jump inside to get away from tem.” a British accent said. Hmm? that’s very odd because that something you definitely don’t hear everyday.

“its fine just get off us!” Beebee said to them in a still out of breath voice.

We really got the hit.

“oh right sorry, here” they all said in unison as they helped us up.

“its fine” my sister said again.

“speak for yourself” I muttered just so she could hear me. She just chuckled in response.

We dusted ourselves off as we make eye contact with the most beautiful 5 boys on the planet. We just stared at them wide-eyed and our jaws dropped.

“AHHH LOOK ITS ONE DIRECTION!” I hear about 6 girls screaming rom the other side of Starbucks.

“do you have a car?” Niall asked as his blue eyes burn into my green ones. I was frozen, Beebee knew it so she decided to answer.

“yes its in the front… why?” she asked confused. I as just as confused as she was. I still have ’one direction is standing in front of you’ processing in my brain right now.

Abby POV

“I’ll drive, Ella gets front seat and you guys get back.” I said as we ran to our car trying to outrun those fan girls, but if I hadn’t got knocked down on my bum by them and was still at star bucks, I would have been doing the same thing.

“so what are your names girls?” Liam asked.

“I’m Abby but you can call me Beebee, and this is my twin sister Annabelle but you can call her Ella.” I said.

“Twins, that’s so cool” Niall said.

“Fraternal or identical? Because you guys look a like but have different things about you too.” Zayn said.

“We’re fraternal” Ella said.

We all piled in, yes all 7 of us in a 5 seater car.

Ella and I were in the front seat while Zayn, Louis, and Liam were in the back seat.

Harry was on Louis lap, aww Larry Stylinson, but I felt a pang in my stomach as I thought that. Jealousy? No we just met I’m Abby and he’s Harry Styles for crying out loud. Niall was sitting on Zayn’s lap. We were very squished. Ella loves being in tight spaces where as me? I am extremely claustaphobic. I’m afraid to go into an elevator with more than two people.

“What are you thinking about?” instantly I knew that voice was the cheeky Harry Styles whom I love very much.

“How do you know I’m thinking?”

“Because you’re biting your lip and you tilted your head to the side, also you move your thumbs around.” he said staring at m green eyes while I’m staring at his captivated green ones.

“How do you know all that about me? You just met me 5 minutes ago.” I asked staring straight into his eyes.

“I…uh…hm…well…I don’t know.” Harry said while stumbling over his words.

Louis POV

“Real smooth Harry real mooth” I whispered in his ear so Beebee or Ella wont hear us.

“Shut up” he mumbled while blushing. Whoa! Harry never blushed! Ever! He must really like her..

“Where are we going?” Beebee asked looking into the rear view mirror at us lads.

“Your house for now if that’s alright?” I asked

“Yeah that’s fine.” she said smiling at us and then her eyes went back to the road.

On the corner of my eye I saw Harry blush AGAIN! He must already have feelings for her. This time I wasn’t the only one who saw this, lets just say th only person who didn’t see it was Abby, even Ella saw it.

Ella looked at Harry with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly parted.

She quickly regained herself and put the radio on, or so I thought. Before we all know it we were blasting through the speakers. Ella and Beebee looked at each other and blushed cherry red and then Ella quickly hit mute.

“Ahh so when you girls going to fan girl?” I said with a playful smirk and jokingly attitude.

“Shut up!” Ella and Beebee screamed at me while I chuckled and kept the smirk on my face.

Niall POV

Liam, Zayn and I were very quiet because we didn’t want to say ’Harry likes Abby’.

The three of us have very big mouths when it comes to one of us lads liking a girl.

Ella is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The way her hair flows past her shoulders and down past her belly button, the way her eyes sparkle, her smile aw man that smile just lit up my whole day. There like white pearls that capture your heart. Okay that was very cheesy and cliché but I don’t care because its true. Her freckles are perfect, there’s just a few on her nose and I couple on her cheeks but not to much. Okay this is embarrassing! I was staring at Ella this whole time and she just caught me. I quickly looked away so she wouldn’t see me cheeks turning a firey red.

Abby POV

This car ride is the most awkward car ride I have ever been in!

First, I got a bucket of ice cold water thrown on me.

Second, Ella and I got trampled by 6 very heavy guys who are between 5’7” and 5’11”.

Third, I made Harry stumble over his words. I think its because he’s shy?

But when I look at him, I see myself liking him, but not from One Direction, but Harry Styles from Cheshire, England. Is that bad?

Harry POV

She’s doing it again.. She’s thinking. God she’s so beautiful. I just met this girl 10 minutes ago and I’m already falling for her? Yes I think I am. She’s so perfect, the way she talks, smile, the way she thinks, the way her eyes hypnotize me, the way she walks. Everything is just so perfect and she doesn’t even try. I’ve never felt this way before, its like I’m floating. I get butterflies and my heart races when I hear her talk. She’s everything I ever wanted.