Chapter 5- If only they knew what they do to me

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5

Abby POV

I was so tired from last night that I just wanted to stay in bed all day with Harry to just relax and cuddle. As I turned over all I felt was cold sheets?

I fluttered my eyes open to see Harry not there… mhhmm?

“Beebee” Ella whispered until she saw me fully awake then she jumped on me and straddled me. She was begging me to tell her about my date last night. After I told her EVERYTHING she was smiling bright.

“OMG MY TWINNIE IS GIRLFRIEND OF HARRY STYLES!” Ella screamed.

“Shh keep it down I have a headache!” I yelled at her while holding my head and falling down t my pillow.

“Get up! Breakfast is downstairs!” My lovely big sister yelled. Note the sarcasm.

“No Ella I’m tired!” I moaned trying to fall back asleep.

Next thing I hear is running water and my eyes shot open. Oh no! she is not doing that again. I bolted down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mhhmm my mum is probably at work already.

I see Harry sitting at the island on a stool.

Harry POV

I’m eating peacefully by myself while the rest of the boys are in the living room watching TV and I feel 2 little hands covering my eyes.

“Guess who” a voice whispered.

I know that voice anywhere.

“Hey baby girl” I smiled widely looking at her.

“Good morning Hazza” Abby smiled.

She had her hair up in a bun with no hair in front of her face at all. She had no makeup and she still looked beautifully perfect to me. I love that about her, she’s not embarrassed when I see her in the morning with no makeup and her hair not done.

“I made you homemade French toast.” I said while putting my dish in the sink.

“Thank you! I’m staving!” she smiled. She has dimples but they are very fade on her and make her look cute.

She sat down on a stool and so did I.

“Hey can I ask you something?” I asked afraid of what her answer might be.

Abby POV

“Hey can I ask you something?” Harry said in a low voice looking down.

Oh no is he already going to break up with me? Do I kiss bad? Did he not like the date?

So many emotions were going through my head right now.

My vision started to blur at the thought of Harry not being mine anymore.

Harry immediately noticed my change in moos and got off the stool and walked over to me and wiped the tears that I didn’t know fell.

“Why are you crying Bee?” He asked. His eyes filled with all worry and concern.

“A-a-are you b-b-breaking up w-w-with me?” I stumbled in my words.

“NO NO NO NO NO!” Harry said while wiping away more tears.

“Then what is it?”

“I wanted to know if you wanted to make the relationship public?” He said smiling widely. He quickly finished off with “only if you want to.”

“Uh… sure I mean nothings going to happen to me.” I smiled.

It finally clicked, Harry wanted to tell the world about us two.

Fangirl moment on the inside.

2 Days Later

I haven’s been on twitter sense Harry and I made it public. I was afraid to know what the directioners thought of us being together. Harry and the boys are at an interview and Ella is at a yearly doctor check up and our mums at work.

I got my laptop from the bedside table and went on the internet to go on twitter.

I typed in my username and password. I got 300,000 more followers. Now the mentions…

I was expecting a little hate here and there, but all I saw in my mentions was hate.. No nice things were written.

@harrysbabe315: @Beebeehere is so gross! Why would Harry ever date her?!?

@1dloversforever: Ewww @Beebeehere is so ugly. Is @harry_styles blind? UGH!

@MrsStyles: @Beebeehere is just so ugly. Ugh really @harry_styles #DateSomeoneBetterThanAbby

@LiamHarryLouisZaynNiall: @MrsStyles I totally agree with you. She’s hideous! Eww @harry_styles #DateSomeoneBetterThanAbby @Beebeehere

@HateOnAbbyFoTakingHarry: @Beebeehere she’s too fat! Flabby Abby. Her name isn’t Abby it should e Flabbagail! #FlabbagailNotAbby MOO!

I couldn’t take it anymore!

That last one hit me like a ton of bricks. I used to get called that all throughout junior high and the first yea of high school.

I started to ball my eyes out. I slammed my laptop shut and curled into a ball and just cried and cried.

I just kept crying for 3 hours straight..

I felt strong muscle arms wrap around my waist and my body being pulled into a hard chest for comfort.

“Come here baby. What’s wrong?” Harry whispered to me.

I didn’t respond.. All I did was cry more. He just held me tight whispering comforting words to me but it didn’t help because my past was back and I knew what had to be done…