Chapter 25- Hell

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for all the readers and just for a heads up for this chapter... GRAB A BOX OF TISSUES!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 25

All the lads were still sleeping in bed so Bee and I decided to go downstairs just to watch some TV. When we got to the bottom of the steps we couldn’t believe our eyes.. This person is standing in the middle of the living room with a…

Harry POV

… Gun!

“Well Hello there Abby.” She smirked while pointing the gun straight at her. “DON’T MOVE!” She screamed while I tried to move Bee out of the path the gun was facing too.

I put my hands in surrender and looked at Bee. She looked back at me as she let a tear slip down her cheek. She was trying to hold in sobs, I could tell.

“What do you want…” I started, as she finished with, “Drella.”

“Okay, what do you want Drella?” I seethed while Bee and I kept our hands up for surrender so she wouldn’t shoot.

“I want you,” She breathed while looking straight at me, then she looked at Bee and said, “Even if it means killing the one he loves.”

“Leave her alone! I’m warning y-”

“Or else what?” She smirked while walking up to Bee with the gun still faced to her.

I started to put my hands down to get Bee but Drella caught me and said, “DON’T! I’ll kill her right here and now if you try anything.”

I immediately stopped in my tracks and put my hands back up in surrender. “Kneel down on the ground and I won’t kill her.” She said while still pointing the gun at Bee.

“How do I know you’re not ly-”

“I SAID DO IT!”

I knelt down on the ground with my hands still up in surrender.

Abby POV

He knelt down on the ground while staring at me with tears flowing down his cheeks, mine were the same way.

Drella grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me towards her, she had the gun pointed to my stomach. My breathing became heavy as she clicked the switch from safety to not safety on the gun.

Louis POV

I woke up early as I heard muffling downstairs. I went to go downstairs when I heard, “Kneel down on the ground and I won’t kill her.” a voice said who I did not recognize. I stopped in y tracks and stayed on the third step so I could see who it was. I saw Harry knelt down on the ground crying while staring at something in the front of him. I moved down a step so I could see what was going on when I saw a girl holding Abby with a gun up to her stomach. Abby was crying her eyes out to while looking at Harry with a pleading look.

Harry looked up on the stairs hoping to find someone for help when he spotted me. Hope was set in his eyes. I nodded and ran back upstairs trying not to make a sound.

I ran in my room and shut my door. El was just about to wake up.

I called the police and they are on their way. El was hugging me and silently crying. When we heard sirens I went back on the top of the stairs with El in my arms.

Abby POV

I heard sirens and started to hope they were for this house. When I heard the sirens shut off and the door burst open I was thankful. I ran out of Drella’s hold and straight to Harry and hugged him with all my life.