Chapter 26- Am i dead?

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 26

Abby POV

Where am I?

I can't move.

Why is it so dark?

"Am I dead?" I whispered to myself while looking down, I was in a hospital gown. I saw a bright light coming from ahead of me. There was a person coming out of the light and walking towards me. I didn't notice who he was until he was only a few feet away. "Papa is that you?"

"Yes honey it is." he said while holding his arms out, I immediately went into his embrace. The familiar smell of him invading my nostrils. I let the tears fall freely down my face. It's been five years. five years! Since the last time I had seen his face and hugged him. It's been five years since he called me 'honey'. That was my nickname and Ella's was 'peanut', I miss those two words. I miss his voice. Ella and I were always over his house with grandma and he would take us everywhere. He spoiled us with everything and when he died Ella and I would never be the same.

"A-a-am I d-dead?" I asked while he took my hands into his and looked intentionally into my eyes.

"No honey not yet." Papa said to me while looking up and down then saying "You've girls grown so much."

"What do you mean n-not yet?" I said while taking one of my hands and wiping my tears away.

"You can choose whether you want to come with me or go back to your life."

"I-I don't k-know. I've missed you g-guys so m-much." I stuttered while I was trying to stop myself from crying again.

"Come with me and I will show you what it will be like for people in your life after you die, then you can choose." Papa said while taking my hand and walking in the opposite direction of where I came.

"Okay" I whispered to him while letting him lead the way.

"First, here's Louis." Papa said to me while we walked through one of the doors that was in the hallway.

When we walked through the doors, we walked onto grass. There was a big house in the front of us. Louis walked out with Eleanor while holding a baby boy who was no older than 4. Eleanor was pregnant with another child because there was a bump. Her and Lou married because I saw they had wedding rings on their fingers.

"What do you want to name our baby girl?" Louis asked El while putting their little boy down and putting his hands on El's growing baby bump.

"I think we should name her after Abby. What do you think?" El asked while putting her hand on top of Lou's.

"I think that's a perfect name. The others will appreciate it too." Louis whispered to her while his eyes got glossy.

"I miss her so much." El said. She started sobbing into Louis arms.

"I do too. I do too." Louis said while carrying El inside bridal style, then calling for the boy who's name was Henry inside.

"Second, here's Zayn." Papa said to me while walking out of Louis door and into another door.

When we walked through his door, we came to a church. When we walked into the church, we saw Zayn and Erin were getting married.

"First off we would like to start this ceremony with a memory of the bride and groom." The priest said to everyone, "Here is to the memory of Abby Rose."

Erin had slipped a tear down her cheek and before she could get the chance to wipe it away, Zayn did it for her. He then wiped his tears away that he fought to shed.