Chapter 24- Complicated

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 24

Harry POV

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” I heard Bee yell at the door while I was sitting on the couch. I jumped up and ran to the door to see Ella and Bee hugging the death out of each other. I saw Niall behind Ella and nodded to him, he picked up Ella and Bee while they were still hugging and moved them inside the suite. Niall grabbed the suitcase from the hall and came in then shut the door.

“What are you guys doing here? I missed you so much Ella.” Bee said while pulling away from her and Ella’s hug.

“Niall and I decided to surprise you sense Simon gave them 5 days off of recording because Harry was here.” Ella said while hugging me, I hugged her back. Niall and Bee hugged then broke apart.

Ella looked back and forth between Bee and I with her eyes narrowed, when she looked at Bee, she burst out laughing. Bee’s face turned bright red and Niall and I gave them a look of confusion. “We interrupted something didn’t we?” Ella said while biting her lip trying to hold in laughter.

“Shut up” Bee whisper-yelled at her twin sister while turning redder and redder by the second.

“Did you use the lingerie I packed you?” Ella asked Bee while wiggling her eyebrows and winking at her.

“No! I swear you will be the death of me.” Bee said while walking away and into the kitchen of the suite.

Abby POV

The rest of the trip in Australia was amazing! Harry and I took Ella and Niall to do a boomerang, Ella got it right and unfortunately Niall didn’t. After that we just hung out on the beach and relaxed for the next days there. In case you are wondering, no I did not use the lingerie Ella packed me. We are now back in London, the boys are going clubbing tonight while the girls have a girls night.

“Bye Bee love you” Harry said while giving me a hug and a kiss goodbye before they went out.

“Love you too bye” I called out to him while saying ‘bye’ to the other boys too. The girls were already here and they said goodbye, they’re now picking a movie to watch in the living room. Louis was the last one out, when he shut the door, I locked it and went back to the living room.

“Okay so its between ‘Magic Mike’ or ‘The Hall Pass’ and which ever one you choose, we will see for the votes. So which one?” Dan asked me while holding up the two DVD’s up.

“Um.. I’m going to go with… ‘Magic Mike’ because Channing Tatum is a sexy piece of bum.” I said while getting my Ben n’ Jerry’s that was on the coffee table. We each had a container, sitting on the couch and ready to watch the movie. Ella put the DVD in and hit play.

About an hour into the movie, I was getting a call from Harry on my cell.

“Hel-” I said but the sound of a girls voice cut me off.

“Yeah baby come back to my place. Lets go.” The girl said in a seductive voice that I assume was to Harry but I could barely hear her over all the music. He had pocket called me while still in the club. Harry never replied but I heard shuffling.

I hung up and called Liam.

“Hello!” Liam shouted through the phone.

“Liam! Harry just pocket called me and I think he’s cheating on me.” I said and all of the girls looked at me with their mouths dropped. Ella paused the movie and ran to my side, she out her ear to the other side of the phone so she could hear what Liam has to say.