Chapter 21- Surprises.. Surprises.. Surprises

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 21 

Harry POV

The boys and I didn’t go out last night because of the whole Bee incident. I felt bad leaving her after everything that had happened. It was 9 in the morning and I was laying in bed with her snuggled up to my side, with her head on my chest. My arm was secured around her. Her lips are slightly parted and there are little snores coming out of them. She has a few hairs sticking up here and there, she looks so peaceful in her sleep. She had a piece of hair on her right cheek, so I took my free hand and put the piece of hair behind her ear. She stirred but didn’t wake up. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

“Mhm good morning” She mumbled while giving me another kiss on the lips.

“Morning” I smiled.

“Were you watching me sleep?” She asked while cocking an eyebrow and putting her chin on my chest so she could look at me.

“Maybe” I smirked down at her while grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers.

“Creeeeeper” She whispered but I still heard her.

“What did you just say?” I said while laughing and moving my body so I’m straddling her.

“Uh.. I wasn’t looking at nothing. I wasn’t thinking ‘bout nothing. I didn’t say.. Nothing” She said while looking anywhere in our room but at me.

“Tell me” I said while grabbing her hands and putting them above her head and pinning them to the mattress.

“Nope” she said while popping the ‘p’ and smirking, making her fade dimples show.

“Yup” I said while doing the same thing as her, “or else”.

“Or else what?” She asked. That made her look straight at me.

I didn’t respond I let go of her hands and put my hands on her ribs and started tickling her.

“H-H-H-HARRY S-S-S-STOP AAHH HARRY S-S-STOP!” She was screaming and trying to move but she couldn’t because both of my knees were on the side of her waist, holding her there. I was too strong for her.

“Not gunna happen!” I smirked while still tickling her.

“BBBAAAHHHAAAAA H-HARRY S-S-STOP P-P-P-PLEASE!” She was still screaming and she looked beautiful when she laughed. She was always beautiful.

“Say Harry Styles is the sexiest man in the world and that you love him very much.” I screamed so she could hear me over her laughing.

“NO!” She screamed, slightly out of breath.

“Fine then I wont stop!” I stated while ticking her more.

“FINE! OKAY OKAY OKAY! HARRY STYLES IS THE SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!”

“And?”

“AND I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH!”

I stopped tickling her and she wiped the tears that fell from her eyes because she was laughing so much.

“I hate you!” She said while getting up from our bed and walking to the bathroom. She had pajama short shorts on with a tank top, I couldn’t help but stare at her body.

She turned back around and asked “What are we going to do today?… Harry?…. Harry?…. Harry?… Harry!”

“Huh.. What?.. What did you say?”

“My face is up here Harry.” She said while using her index finger and pointing to her face. Then she crossed her arms and leaning on the doorway.