Chapter 8- Pranksters!

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8

Abby POV

My ‘accident’ as everyone in the media called it was three days ago so I am back to normal. I just have to take pain medicine when I get a headache. But other than that I’m okay.

Right now Ella and I are getting ready to go out for a girls day with Danielle and Eleanor. Ella loves them like I knew she would and they love her just as much.

They know exactly how we feel about the hate and the fans along with the media. I’ve been doing great I still weigh 116 but I’m not starving myself anymore. My mum and sister have thanked Harry so many times because if it weren’t for him I’d probably be dead right now from starving myself. I’m healthy again and I made a promise to Harry that I would stay that way.

I took a shower and now I am in my room wrapped in a towel with my hair up in a towel too.

I pulled out black lace panties and a matching bra. I took out black high-waisted shorts with a flowy flowery top tucked in the shorts. I put on my black flip flops to match my outfit.

As I laid everything out on my bed and ready to take my towel off the one and only Harry burst through the door eating a muffin my mum had made us this morning.

“AAHH! HARRY IM NAKED!” I screamed and wrapped the towel tighter around my body so it wouldn’t accidentally fall off.

“Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I’ll be going now.” he said with a mouth full of food and backing out of the room with his eyes locked on my dripping wet body.

After the door shut I ran up and locked it and double checked just in case.

I took my towel off and put lotion on and then my clothes. After I was done I went in the bathroom and took my hair out of the towel. Ella was in there too doing her hair and makeup. I put on my light makeup and let my hair go natural.

Ella did the same with her.

“I cannot wait until we go to the mall. I am in desperate need of shopping!” Ella said while putting on her mascara and then she sat on the counter facing me.

“I know I need to get summer clothes and a bathing suit maybe.” I said while doing my eyeliner and mascara.

“Okay are you ready? Danielle and Eleanor should be here any minute.” I asked her while putting my makeup in the drawer and walking our of the bathroom.

She hopped off and skipped to me.

“Yes I am” she said.

“I like your outfit.” she had on high-waisted black shorts like me with a hot pink tank top tucked in with a pretty owl necklace and hot pink flip flops. She looked cute.

“Thanks I like yours too!” she said while we were walking down the stairs.

“hey guys! Are Dan and El here yet?” I asked the boys who were sitting on the couch watching a movie. They were having a movie day in my house so the girls could have a girls day. They gave us their security so nothing will happen to us. Mum was at work.

“no but I think they just pulled in.” Liam said to us while walking to the door to open it.

As on cue Dan and El walked in and ran to their man to kiss them. Then they came and gave Ella and I a massive group hug.

“You girls ready?” Dan asked us.

“Yes” Ella and I said in unison. Ella kissed Niall on the lips and said goodbye, while I gave Harry a hug and a kiss on the lips.