Chapter 15- Back to square one

A/N: Hey readers! I started another story called 'She Will Be Loved'! Please read, vote, comment.. etc.... Thank you! xxxx okay heres the chapter.... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15

Abby POV

“Okay so the plan is to track down our fathers previous girlfriend and mother of our little half brother. We have to ask her if she knows why he would want revenge on us somehow?” I said while sitting back down at the table.

“Maybe she has the answers as to why our father wants us and why he sent the dead roses with the letter and followed us to London.” Ella said.

“But how do you both know she has the answers you are looking for? Maybe she knows only as much as you know.” Zayn said to is while fiddling with his thumbs on the table.

“Its worth a shot. Even if she knows the littlest clues as to why he wants revenge on us, then it could help us even in the slightest.” I said.

“Do you remember her name?” Ella asked me.

“Umm.. Maybe I think it started with a C?” I said while looking at her with a confused face.

“C….C…Cl..Clarissa!!!” Ella said.

“Yes! Clarissa… Clarissa.. Clarissa Smith!” I said while jumping up and running to get my laptop so I can look her up in the U.S. people search.

As I typed in Clarissa Smith, only 2 people were listed in Rhode Island..

“Guys I’m going to head out for a little bit and go for a coffee alright?” Ron said to all of us.

“Okay.. Do you want me to come with you?” Erin said to him while giving him a hug.

“No its fine.. I’ll be okay.” Ron said. He gave her a kiss on the lips and then he was on his way out.

“Ella there’s only 2 people listed in Rhode Island with the name Clarissa Smith.” I said to her while writing the numbers and addresses down on a piece of paper.

“Okay. Niall and Harry can you guys come here for a second?” Ella called out while she sat down next to me.

“What’s up?” Harry said while sitting on the loveseat in the corner of the living room.

“Umm.. Well here’s the thing, Ella and I are going to buy plane tickets set for tonight so we can be back in Rhode Island by morning.” I said while getting up and going to sit on Harry’s lap. His arms instantly went around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

“You guys are going to fly all the way back to Rhode Island just to visit Clarissa Smith?” Niall asked us while putting his arm around Ella’s shoulders.

“Well yes we are. She might have answers, answers that we need to know.” Ella stated.

“If you girls are going.. So are we.” Harry said while looking back and forth to Ella and I.

“Yes we will get Jenson to take us and Paul can stay here with the other lads. You girls are not going on your own.” Niall firmly stated to us.

“Okay well we have a plan to catch, a hotel to book, and a bag to pack.. Ready?” I asked Ella. She bolted up, grabbed Niall’s hand and went to his flat to pack her bags.

“Why are you getting a hotel when you have a house there?” Harry asked while we were packing our bags up in his room.

“Our mum cant find out we are in Rhode Island because if she does, then she will know about our dad and we cant let that happen.” I said while putting some shorts and tank tops in our suitcase. We’re sharing a suitcase sense we will only stay there for a night or two.