Chapter 4- The first date.. and secrets being told

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4

3 weeks later

Abby POV

I cant believe this… these past three weeks have been the best three weeks of Ella and my life! Our boys… yes we call them our boys…. Have stayed with us sense the day from starbucks where they panted their five fat bums on Ella and I. Our mom loves them like her own sons. They call her “fit” all the time. Its so annoying. I guess for a British term it means “hot”. Our mum just thinks they says she’s fit “athletically” but we know that’s not it. They all call her that except Niall and Harry.

Oh I should mention Ella and Niall have been dating for two weeks! I’m so happy for them, they are so cute together!

I’m getting ready for my date with Harry! Yes he asked me out but now asked asked me out out, unfortunately.

Ella’s doing me hair and makeup. I’m so exited!

You’re probably wondering how they’ve been here for three weeks… well Paul, their bodyguard, made them do studio time here so they could spend time with us, sense we are on summer vacation from school. We’ve all thanked him so many times we lost track after 200.

“done!” Ella screamed bringing me away from thinking.

I turned around and looked in my full length mirror. I had a gray mid-thigh strapless dress that hugged my curves perfectly and right under the bust I had a thick white belt. My hair was done in an up-braid-bun do. My makeup was Smokey eye with clear lip-gloss and a little bit of foundation. I didn’t look like a crayola box at all! And to finish the outfit I had gray platform heels which will make me at least up to Harry’s nose because to people I’m really tall, but to him I’m very short.

“Thank you so much Ella!” I screeched in excitement.

“heart attack!” she said while jumping up and down in excitement. She’s been saying for three weeks straight that she’s wanted me and Harry to go out.

“I hope its not to va va voom for his liking?” I asked while biting my lip.

“Are you crazy?! You’d be lucky to even be able to go on your date without him pinning you against the wall and taking you in his own hands if you know what I mean.” she say in a seductive voice while sending a wink my way.

“Stop Ella oh fudge you are so bad!” I said with my eyes open as wide as they would go. Ella and I are both virgins, we promised our mum we would wait until we were at least dating someone for 8 months because she got pregnant to us when she was only 16. And our mum broke up with our dad when Ella and I turned 2. Our mum is our best friend and we love her to death.

Harry POV

I hard her heels clicking while she was coming down the stairs. She looked beautiful! She was breathtakingly beautiful. Bee made me weak in the knees. No girl has ever done this to me.

“Close your mouth, Haz. You’ll catch flies.” Bee said to me as she flashed me that beautiful pearly smile that makes time feel likes it freezes and that it’s just us two in the whole world… cheesy? Yes but its true.

“Sorry, Love. Bee, you look breathtakingly beautiful.”

Abby POV

“Sorry, Love. Bee, you look breathtakingly beautiful.” Harry says as I can see his dimples coming out from his cheeks. Okay I felt my cheeks heat up. Great now my cheeks won’t match my lip-gloss.

“aww look, she’s blushing!” Louis says while poking my cheeks.

“way to ruin a moment!” Ella whisper-yelled at him but I still hear it.