Chapter 23- Boomerang day

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 23

Abby POV

We’ve been in Australia for 4 days now and we are leaving 3 days from now. Harry has been nothing but good to me. Today we are getting ready to go out and have fun. Harry is taking me to go do a boomerang. I have been wanting to do this forever, Ella would be so jealous of me right now.

When I stepped out of the shower, I put on my panties and bra. I decided to wear shorts with one of Harry’s v neck t-shirts. I put on a pair of flip-flops. After I was done with getting dressed I brushed my hair and let it dry naturally. I put on some mascara and lip gloss. After I was done, I walked out of the bathroom to see Harry sitting on our bed on his phone. He looked up when he heard me and said, “Hey you ready to go? I have the reservations for the park in a half n’ hour.”

“Yeah, I’m all set. Is this outfit okay to wear?” I asked him while biting my bottom lip between my teeth and switching from one foot to the other.

“Yes. It’s perfect.” He said while walking up to me and kissing me on the lips.

**KNOCK! KNOCK!**

Harry walked to the door and I followed. When he opened the door, Paul said “You guys ready?”

“Yes we are. Let’s go.” Harry said while smiling at me.

As we walked into the elevator, Paul asked “Abby, how do you like Australia so far?”

“It’s amazing! I love it here.” I smiled while looking at him.

As the elevator doors opened, Harry intertwined our hands together.

“I decided we could just walk to the park since its only 10 minutes in walking distance.” Harry said while shaking his hair out with his free hand and then pushing his hair out of his face.

“I don’t mind.” I said while smiling at him and putting me Ray bans on. Harry put his on too. Paul was walking behind us just in case any fans showed up.

We were walking in silence. Not a awkward silence, but a comfortable silence until “LOOK ITS HARRY STYLES AND ABBY ROSE!”

Harry, Paul and I all looked in the direction we heard the voice and saw a group of teenage girls running our way. Harry’s grip tightened on my hand. Harry looked at Paul and gave him a look then Paul came to my side and put his arm around my shoulder.

There were at least 30 teenage girls running our way and to be honest, I was scared at how the Australian fans would act to Harry and I dating. I hope they like me and don’t hate on me.

“HARRY HARRY CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH!”

“HARRY CAN I HAVE A PICTURE!”

“HARRY! YOU AND ABBY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!”

“HARRY!”

“ABBY!”

I smiled at the fan that screamed about me and Harry looking cute together. We were walking at a slow pace because Harry was signing autographs for the fans while having a deathly grip on my hand, as if his life depended on it. I didn’t mind though. Paul still had his arm around my shoulder to keep me safe.

“EW! WHY WOULD HARRY DATE YOU!” One fan said, I looked at Harry and his jaw clenched, I just smiled to show him that I was okay. He went back to signing autographs.

“LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE’S PRETTY AND SHE DESERVES HIM! HARRY DESERVES TO BE HAPPY!” Another fan said. I smiled at her and mouthed ‘thank you’. She nodded her head and smiled at me.