Chapter 3- The secrets out

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3

Abby POV

As I pulled in our driveway, I noticed our mum wasn’t home yet. As everyone exited the car, Harry stayed behind.. Great just make me blush! UGH all he is doing is waiting for me to catch up to him and I’m blushing.. Sometimes being light skinned comes with a price… a price of turning crimison over the littlest things.

As I met up with Harry he smiles that amazing smile with is two sexy dimples.

Me being an idiot.. I poke his left dimple with my right index finger. Oh my fudge balls.. I’m so stupid.. Why did I just do that?!?!?!?!?!!?! I just met him.. He’s Harry Styles! Oh my fudge balls!

“Cuz you like dimples on someone as handsome as me… cuz I’m Harry Styles.” he said the last part in a girly voice.

My eyes turned into huge golf balls with my lips slightly parted because I just realized I had said that out loud.

My cheeks once again turned crimison… what is this boy doing to me?

“You’re cute when you blush.” he said quietly and by now my cheeks were like over riped cherry tomatoes.

“Thanks… we should get inside, they’re probably wondering where we are.” I said starting to walk up my steps to go into my house.

My life in these past 20 minutes have changed forever….. In a very good way.

As we walked into the house I hear shouting coming from upstairs. Harry and I looked at each other and then bolted up the stairs. I find all the boys all piled in Ella’s room with their eyes wide and them laughing hysterically. She is desperately trying to push them out of her room.

“I love your wallpaper!” Louis yelled while still laughing uncontrollably.

“hahaha very funny.. You think this is bad you should check Beebee’s room.” Ella said with a smirk.

I instantly bolted to my room trying desperately too hold it shut while 5 guys on the other side of the door kept pulling for the door to open. I need to workout more. I have no upper body strength what so ever.

They overcame me and the door swung open…

They all piled into my room and looked at each other.

It’s like they rehearsed this because on cue they all started laughing uncontrollably. Ella just stood there with a smirk while I just glared at her and One Direction.

“Aww I’m your favorite!” Harry said while poking my cheek because I was blushing.

“Can’t you tell. I mean look your face is practically every inch of her room.” Ella said while laughing with them.

“Can we please go downstairs now?” I asked so they could get out of my room.

“Okay” they all said.

So far this is amazing… hint the sarcasm.