Chapter 20- Flashbacks

A/N: During this story, there will be music that I will say is Abby's (Beebee's). I DO NOT own ANY of the music! All the music is property of the artist! Also, a little sexual content in this chapter.. It's not that bad though.. trust me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 20

Ella POV

It’s been a whole week sense Simon Cowell has signed my sister to SYCO Records. We are now in the recording studio. Beebee has been working so hard this past week. She has written 9 songs, so the total of songs that will be on her upcoming album will be 10. Simon wants her to be done recording within 5 months. She recorded ‘Arms’ and now she is recording ‘22’ (A/N: 22 is by Taylor Swift but in the story it’s her song! I do not own the song!). Simon loves all of her songs and says they will all be hits. I am so proud of her, she has been working so hard. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn have been in the same building as us just on another floor, recording. Their going on tour in 2 weeks time. Time flies, we’ve already been in London for a whole month!

“Ella!” Bee said through the microphone, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“How was that?” Bee asked.

“That was perfect, I think that’s the one!” I said while looking at Simon for approval.

Simon nodded while smiling and said “That’s a rap for that song!”

“Yay!” Bee said and put down her headphones and walked out of the booth.

“That’s it for today. Are you guys going home or going to visit the boys upstairs?” Simon asked us while getting up and shutting everything off.

Bee and I looked at each other, then back at Simon and said “Upstairs”, in unison.

“Okay well I’ll see you girls next week.” he said.

When the elevator dinged Bee and I walked to the door that said ‘One Direction’ and knocked on it. Liam opened the door and smiled when he saw it was us.

“Hey! Bee how was your second recording?” Liam asked her while moving over so we could walk in.

“Great! Simon loved it. I have 2 songs down and 8 more to go!” Bee said while walking to Harry.

Abby POV

“Uh you can’t be here!” Harry said to me while shutting all the music off.

“Um.. Why not?” I questioned while looking at him curiously.

“’Cuz… um.. You just can’t.” Harry stammered while taking Ella and I out of the room.

“Why can’t we just stay in there? Come on! You guys watch Bee record, why can’t we watch you guys record?” Ella asked Niall and Harry while they brought us in the hallway.

“Because we have a surprise for you girls that you cannot hear yet.” Harry said while smirking.

“Ugh fine.” I stated while banging my right foot on the floor acting like a child.

Harry just laughed at my childish behavior and kissed me on the lips.

I took the opportunity to play ‘the puppy dog pout face look’ on Harry because he always gives in.

Harry POV

She’s giving me the puppy dog face. It makes her look so cute.

Her bottom lip was puffed out while her eyes went wide. She somehow made her eyes look glossy and so cute. Okay now I sound like a little girl looking at a little kitten, but its true, she looks adorable!