Chapter 14- Morning breakfast plan

A/N: Hey readers :) please please please spread the word about my fanfic :) i hope you guys like the story.. i have many many more ideas coming into the story! So get ready! Well here's the chapter readers! I hope you like it!!!!!! xxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 14

Harry POV

We’ve all stayed in the same flat ever sense Ella and Abby had their chase from starbucks 2 days ago.

Ella and Abby have been by each others side 24/7. I understand why.. If that was Gemma and I, I would be the same way. I’m scared for them. I want to know what their father wants from them, why he is scaring them the way he is. There are so many questions I have and so many answers I want to know.

We cancelled our recordings for a few days because we wanted to spend time with the girls. They don’t like being left alone. I hate seeing Abby so frightened. She’s always looks so fragile now. I feel like if I touch her, she might break. I dread seeing her like this.

Abby POV

I woke up early because I decided to make everyone breakfast. I feel bad that Ella and I are putting so much pressure on them because of our father. They even cancelled recordings and interviews for us. I feel selfish because my past shouldn’t interrupt their lives but on some level I guess it does.

I’m making a huge breakfast.. As in huge!

I made chocolate chip pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and even peach pancakes. I also made scrambled eggs along with egg yolks. I made breakfast sausage with English muffins. I made French toast. Oh and right now I am making homemade waffles.

I know its a lot for breakfast but there’s 11 people that are living in this flat right now and we need to eat.

I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

“Wow check out all this food!” Ron said while trying to take a waffle I just put in the plat next to me.

“Hey! No you can wait for everyone else!” I said wile he just pouted and sat down.

“Hey babe. Wow everything looks so good. Im starving!” Harry said while giving me a good morning kiss on the lips.

“Thank you. Is everyone awake?” I asked him

“Yup their on their way in now.” Harry said while getting his plate ready.

Just on cue everyone walked in the dining room and grabbed a plate. They started getting plates ready.. I did the same.

“So how are you doing?” El asked Ella and I while munching on some blueberry pancakes.

“I’m doing okay I guess.. I just want answers you know? I hate not knowing things.” I said while getting up to get a chocolate chip pancake.

“Yeah im doing a little better but I’m like Beebee, I want to know answers that I don’t have.” Ella said while eating an English muffin.

“We’ll all be okay.. We’re all here for you if you need us okay?” Dan said to us while eating a peach pancake.

“Thanks.” Ella and I said to her and she just smiled in return.

Ella POV

Our mum told us a while ago that our dad has a son that’s younger than us… mhmm?

“Its brilliant!” I said while I stood up.

“Umm.. What’s brilliant?” Bee asked me while looking at me with a confused face.

“That’s it. Beebee remember when mum told us a couple of months ago that Dad had another son who was younger than us?” I asked her hoping she would remember.

“Yes! Oh my fudge balls why didn’t we think of that before?!?!?” she said jumping up in excitement. She clearly knew what I was thinking.

“Exactly so if we-” I started but she cut me off.

“Yes that would work. But we have to-”

“Yes but I’m not sure how-”

“All we have to do is-”

“Yes! That’s it! And if we-”

“Find that out. Then we will-

“Find the answers to what we’ve been looking for”

“AHH Ella that’s brilliant!!!” Bee screamed while giving me a hug.

All the guys an the rest of the girls were staring at us wide-eyed. Bee and I looked at each other and then looked back at them.

“What?” Bee and I said in unison.

“You guys just like mind talked or something!” Louis said while his eyes turned into huge golf balls.

“That was so cool!” Zayn said.

“Um. Okay well we are twins” I said and Bee nodded in agreement.

“That’s awesome!” Liam said.

“Okay so what’s the plan? Because clearly we didn’t get any of that because we cant read your minds.” Louis said to us while eating a piece of breakfast sausage.

“Okay so we are going to..”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

**CLIFFHANGER** Sorry don't hate me!!!! I'll update tomorrow.. i promise XD