Chapter 27- what happened?

A/N: I'm so sorry guys! You probably hate me because I haven't updated in like 8 days! AH that's the longest I have ever gone! Anyway's I have gained SOOO many readers but I have SOOO many ghost followers! I'm asking you guys to please please please please Vote and Comment! Fan me too please! It would mean the world to me XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 27

Harry POV

I was still holding Bee’s left hand while Ella was holding her right. Bee still looked so fragile and pale. It’s about 7 in the morning the next day so she’s been out for about 22 hours. The doctor said he doesn’t know why she isn’t waking up and that we just have to be patient. Everyone is sleeping and I’m still awake, I can’t bother with sleep because if I sleep, something might happen.

A silent tear fell down my cheek and I didn’t bother wiping them away, I just let them fall.

“Please Beebee please come back to me” I said while taking my free hand and caressing her cheek, “I love you.”

Abby POV

I felt a soft hand rub against my cheek. I knew just by the touch whose hands those are, Harry’s. I want to wake up so badly, but… I can’t. I don’t know how too. Maybe if I try to move my toes? Damn! I can’t even do that. Ugh! Wait I can hear something!!! Crying?

“I love you Beebee I love you so much I need you” I hear Harry’s raspy voice say. It’s even more raspy because he is crying. I love you too Harry I love you too. I’m trying to wake up. I really am.

Why can’t I wake up! I need Harry and Ella and Mum and Louis. I need Liam and Erin and Zayn. Dan and El, I need you. Niall and Lou, I need you guys. Ugh wake up Abby wake up!

“DOCTOR DOCTOR. HER BRAIN ACTIVITY IS GOING UP!” I hear Harry scream. I hear feet shuffling then, “Guys wake up!!! She might be getting up!” My twin sister said. I hear people running around and the door being open.

“Ah I see. Well, she is going to be getting up soon but there is one thing I want you to do.” I assume the doctor said because that voice doesn’t belong to anyone I know.

“Anything doc.” I heard Harry say, so the doctor probably pointed to Harry when he said that.

“I want you to hold her hand like you have been doing but I need you to gently squeeze to show that you are by her side and that you will be here for her when she wakes up. Okay?” The doctor said to Harry. I felt a big firm but soft hand in my tiny fragile one. Harry gently squeezed my hand.

“Come on Bee you can do this.” I heard Ella say while she grabbed my other hand and gently squeezed.

“Come on baby girl you’re a strong girl.” I heard my mum say. I missed my mommy.

Come on Abby do it for my friends, do it for my family, do it for my boyfriend, do it for everyone… Do it for papa.

I tried to squeeze their hands back but I can’t tell if I did or not.

“She squeezed my hand!” Ella an Harry said in unison.

I moved my eyes and fluttered my eyelids open. I see… Everyone!

“BEE!”

“ABBY!”

“BEEBEE!”

Were all the things I heard coming from everyone. I looked all around my room getting a better look at each person. I’m so happy I chose to come back here because I have these people that stayed with me sense I came in here.