Chapter 1: Enter, Meteos Roguerider

The Holy Milishial Empire.

When someone hears that name, they will instantly be reminded of one thing: that they are the number one. The first country to emerge from the ashes of the Ancient Sorcerous Empire; the strongest superpower in the world; and many other things that they are the best. Though many of these are self-proclaimed, no one in this world can defy their claims and, in the end, it was acknowledged as the reality, that the Holy Milishial Empire is the number one in everything.

By the grace of the gods, it is the country that boasts the highest levels of modernity, industry, urbanization, and technological progress in the world ever since it was founded many millennia ago. Blessed with the abundance of ruins from the long-gone Ancient Sorcerous Empire's civilization, by uncovering their secrets the Holy Milishial Empire turned the strength of humanity's greatest oppressor into their own. With their immense military strength gathered over centuries, they earned their place in the sun as the Central World and indeed, the world's strongest superpower. Under the wise and benevolent leadership of their Emperors, the Holy Empire stands ready as the world's guardian for the fated return of the tyrannical Ravernal Empire.

However, standing at the top of the world for so long without rivals that can compete with them has slowed their progress as the Holy Empire entered a state of complacency. They believed they were safe with the rate they were progressing right now and content without any attempts to deeply understand the power that the Holy Empire derived its power from, its people turned to become prideful, and their leadership conceited.

It took another act of the heavens for the Holy Empire to realize that they have done a grave mistake by this thinking. Two new stars rose from both corners of the world without warning and rocked the very foundations of the stage where the Holy Empire stood. Each of them represented contrasting ideologies that plunged their world into a war where the Holy Milishial Empire suffered setbacks one after another and found itself eclipsed by the two stars' influence, eventually forcing them to settle in the shade cast by them.

But that was not the end of the story. As the return of mankind's ancient enemy draws near, an evil that was deceiving them for so long revealed itself and dragged the world into more conflict. The Holy Empire's already feeble light got dimmer and dimmer until, when all ended, all they had was an excruciating sense of humiliation and self-loathing for having fallen so hard from grace.

However, this is not the story of the Holy Empire's decline, far from it. By the grace of the gods once more, a path was laid anew for them, starting with the rebirth of a lone soul on a blessed hour, on a blessed day, on a blessed month.

This is the tale of the life of a man who bears the name of heaven's blessings and the name of those who once defied the fate that was imposed upon them...

-----------------------

Terramens (Month 3) 18, 1613 Central Calendar, 09:00