War Log #0: Unknown Years

A once peaceful world, a world with no problems, nor even events that might cause such tradegies. Its a few years ever since a war that the world were in shock, the nations of the world fighting over each other after a certain Serbian assassinated a Austrian Archduke. That war became the powerhouse of improving military arms, tactics, weapons, ammunitions, supplies, and vehicles used.

There are guns, knives, bayonets, and machine guns, a weapon to be used to kill people in an instant, whether by far or close combat. Bombs and explosions, a more easier way to kill people when in comes to killing enemy groups. Many land vehicles such as tanks, jeeps, trains and motorbikes, to get easy transport on land for supplies and ammunitions, also a 'wonder tactic' when fighting. Trenches, a once famed tactic to where every middle ground is No Man's Land, unlike a once Christmas Truce.

Flying machines in the skies that looked like birds, or a new threat, after the airships, comes biplanes, or warplanes. Planes with armaments, attached guns, new monitors, and controls make it a  challenging opponent when targeting at the sky.

But what makes this war the beginning of the rise of new technology is every country's navy. A military power when it comes to ships, as once ships are civilian ships in the old times for the most times during the Industrial Revolution. But for war preparations, other ships soon are built with turrets, miniguns, and some flat wooden decks. 

These are the first ships of war, or in other terms, a "Warship".

The year 1914 is known as the early years of the Great War that happened on the entire planet of Earth. As both neighboring countries fought each other for power and ideology, showing off their technology, and several tactics have been used. But all has a cost, the lives of many soldiers and civilians.

But as the light guides the good, the allies won the Great War or known as World War 1. The enemies, known as the Central Powers were signed a punishment treaty, known as the Treaty if Versailles.

1914-1918 is the years that went in the 1st World War, for most records, it was the difficult attacks in trenches, as some historians called the 1st World War, the "Trench War". Nations hoped that this Great War will just be that war, there will be no other wars like that. 

Unfortunately, a new rise of a once punished nation became a superpower that dreamt of becoming the only nation in the whole world or as the word says... "Lebensraum".

In the 1930s a man by the name Adolf Hitler rise to power after giving his ideologies and concepts to a party known as the "Nationalsozialistiche Deutsche Arbeiterpartei" or "NAZI" for short. For english translations, it is known as the "National Socialist German Workers' Party" a facist party. For his nation, Germany, after the loss and embarrassing defeat of the German Empire which by his time was the Weimar Republic or the 2nd Reich.

The 2nd Reich or the Weimar Republic was a losing and embarrassing time, as the world also got affected by the "Great Depression".

The man who became the Fuhrer, has an impossible future, a future to where he will being back Germany into its former glory. A more Greater German Empire, the Third and Fourth Great Reich. The Nazi propaganda has shown to the Germans who renamed as Aryans, went to believe him as a great and powerful man. Blaming the Jews as the reason for their suffering during the Weimar Republic.

Some believed extremely, others just vote him even though he discriminates Jews, and others who are just new to the political propaganda the Nazi party has made.

But soon, the Third Reich's leader as being a dictator made Germany a huge scar in its government and history as countless innocent deaths rise due to the rules, laws, and acts of the party.

But once comes after another, and a death wish was born. Germany's first few steps of becoming powerful are taking back some of the land, making Austria annexed, taking back the Rheinland and then followed by the invading of Czechoslovakia. But soon, the death wish was set, as being partially allies with the Soviet Union, which is Russia under Joseph Stalin's dictatorship, they invaded Poland. Causing the first ones to wage a war are Great Britain and France.

On September 27, 1940, a treaty was formed, after Germany aided Italy on their own war, as both are new facist governed nations, they both signed the treaty, but not until a nation from the other side of the world invaded more lands, making them a reliable ally to Hitler's plan of world domination. That was the imperialists, the Empire of Japan, governed by the Emperor, he signed the treaty, forming the new Central Powers, the Axis Powers.

The Allies at that time soon are running short as Germany and Italy began going full invasion on near countries.

The trenches are soon no longer reliable as Germany's rise to power gave way to upgrading technology at full force, new guns, ammunitions, supplies, bombs, vehicles, and warships.

Because of that, a few months before the Axis are formed, France had fallen after Hitler's famous tactic, "Blitzkrieg", making the Allies now running wet with their sweat as a major defeat means Hitler's plan of Lebensraum. France was divided however, the 1st half was under German rule, while the 2nd half is just a puppet state, to which it is named as "Vichy France".

Great Britain still never gave up, as it was up to their hope and the holy light's call to guide them to peace and freedom to the invaded nations of the new Axis Powers. 

Followed by the Luffwaffe air-bombing, the British never back down, while their ally the United States of America was busy manifesting destiny and building their own empire. But they still sent out supplies and ammunitions to help them out.

At both the seas and skies, the Royal Navy of Great Britain was taken missioned to fight against the Kriegsmarine of the Third Reich, and the Marine Nationale Franche of Vichy France. Many ships, sailors, and supplies sacrificed for their nations, as on land, many as well fought for the sake of their nations.

Followed soon was the formation of the Free France Movement, the spark of hope for the French, as both different ideologies, Vichy France follows the ideology of the Germans, while Free France follows the same as the holy light, a Free France, where no wars, and France being an independent Republic nation once again.

Soon, Germany pushed towards the footsteps of once Napolean Bonaparte, then Wilhelm II, going east, to Soviet soil. The surprise German invasion to the Soviet Union, as once former allies become just a Soviet puppet under the strings of a German Dictator. The Soviet have suffered the many war crimes the Nazis went, as it seems the Soviet Union was now under attack by Nazi Germany.

But... What about the United States...?

The United States of America or USA are doing their own mind, staying neutral much like the strategy of the once former Great War. America however still broadcasted war footage of the war in Europe. The government didn't accept anything about war, as such only cartoon propagandas under Animation studios, and supplying the Allies in Europe.

They built many new and powerful military equipment, guns, grenades, explosives, medical equipment, vehicles, jeeps, aircraft, and the navy.

The United States Navy has risen into powerful, to which unknown to the Royal Navy, the US Navy might become the most powerful than any other navy. But the US kept themmselves away from war.

They have been tired of the 1st World War, so they left the British on the war of Europe, while they live on their normal lives, thinking...

What could go wrong?

But that question soon will end in one of the most infamous an saddest events in history, unknown to the United States, someone or something is provoking them...

As it all started at a peaceful base in the middle of the largest ocean in the world...