Chapter 21: The Pacific Naval Fleet

One day later, 

On the silent Archieo Harbor, Missouri and Illinois arrived riding their own planes to the deck of USS Intrepid. While they're at it, the rest of the fleet has almost finishing their own base. They took the barren part of Archieo Harbor at about 10 kilometers away from the main base.

 They took the barren part of Archieo Harbor at about 10 kilometers away from the main base

They're surprised to see how the base is, it looks familiar.

Missouri: Had our friends did this while we are away?

Illinois: I didn't expect to make this kind of fast engineering.

Missouri and Illinois walked to the base, they stopped at a station that was still in construction, it was built in the woods near the Main Base, the name of the station is...

"Archieo Station"

Missouri: Huh, I guess they did this for like one day or so?

Illinois: Um... I think it's 1 week later.

Missouri: One week?! How?!

Illinois: Remember, both the Ashes and the Sirens have capable powers to change time, so our conversation with the Ashes and the Sirens, may take as like a few hours, in the real world, it takes most of the time.

Missouri: I guess that answers my question.

Illinois: But since it's still in construction, there is no sign of making it work, even if you are carrying the unconscious body of Akagi.

Missouri: Well, we can't let Azur Lane see this, because, she is the flagship of the Sakura Empire.

Illinois: You're right.

Both brothers walked on the constructed tracks, they walked for many kilometers as they arrived at the base for 2 hours of walking.

At the constructed base,

The base itself was nearly done, all the walls, electricity, tracks, and buildings are done, the remaining buildings is decorating the buildings. Such as different appliances, resources, electronics, decorations, and landscaping.