Chapter 30: Reinforced Rows

On the Crimson Horizon,

The skies were filled with explosions, several Siren drones and Crimson Axis aircraft are on several dogfights, exchanging blows and load. In amidst of the dogfights, Sakuran forces pushed forward to the Siren Fleet.

Yukikaze: Ha ha! Leave them to me! The famous Yukikaze!

Yuudachi: Rawr! Rawr! Rawr! I'm going to bite you!

Shigure: Don't go too far! Wait for me!

Several explosions erupted in front of the sisters.

Yukikaze: What?! 

Shigure: They're here.

They all looked up, there they saw several Testers above them.

Omitter: Oh that is more that came from! Testers, lets see how much data we can get from them!

Yuudachi: Great! We got Upper-class Sirens on our fronts!

From Omitters orders, all Testers fired their laser cannons, sending a hail of laser bars to every oceans, nearly trapping the Vanguard fleets.

Alongside the several explosions from the many dogfights of both Siren Drones and Crimson Axis aircraft.

All of Sakura Empire are in shock to see their weaponry, the raining down of energy towards them was much more difficult than what they thought.

Atago: This is getting out of control!

Yamashiro: I have never seen this kind of power the Sirens had take on us!

Takao: They're holding us off!

Shoukaku: It is troublesome, their forces kept us from nearing the Orochi. If we kept on fighting, we wouldn't even close to the Sirens fleet as well!

Zuikaku: Troublesome? Never back down by their power! If they blocked the path for us...

Zuikaku: Then we shall break through the obstacles that our blocking our way!

Zuikaku: Besides, if we hold them off, we might get close to the Orochi!

Zuikaku sent a hail of blazing energy from her flight deck, several planes formed to fight against the Siren drones, then the blazing fire sent hail of energy to the Sirens, burning a couple of them.

However, the rest are blocked by a barrage of blue ones.

Zuikaku: Oh no.

Both Crane sisters looked, they saw Kaga, who stood before them with blankness.

Zuikaku: K-Kaga!

Kaga looks at the Crane sisters with blankness, she has lost into darkness and regret.

Kaga losing control, remembers the promise Akagi held on, on the decks of the Orochi.

Á̴̦̝͎̲͇̐̍͌̀͝m̴̥̘̋̊̐̚ȃ̵̭͖̳̬͉͗̊͝g̶̻̈́̇͘͘͠į̴͎̭͑̓̌̂̈́:̶͎̬͛͗́͐̿̑ You have nothing to fear... Akagi.

Á̴̦̝͎̲͇̐̍͌̀͝m̴̥̘̋̊̐̚ȃ̵̭͖̳̬͉͗̊͝g̶̻̈́̇͘͘͠į̴͎̭͑̓̌̂̈́:̶͎̬͛͗́͐̿̑ Your wish has already come true.

Á̴̦̝͎̲͇̐̍͌̀͝m̴̥̘̋̊̐̚ȃ̵̭͖̳̬͉͗̊͝g̶̻̈́̇͘͘͠į̴͎̭͑̓̌̂̈́:̶͎̬͛͗́͐̿̑ Eternal love was now upon us forever.

Sakura Empire, 1928

Akagi: You stubborn fool! Such as the idiocy and blatant mind from the color of your hair?!