Chapter 11: Naval Trials

5 Days after the Dragon Rescue,

Missouri was having breakfast while reading a book. The book's plot and synopsis is a world when humans become more advanced, travelling to distant worlds and making alliances with the species that lived on these many planets.

Missouri: Seems they have a lot of happy endings in this book...

Missouri: Just like my world...

Missouri: When we fought the Garenonian Regents... The Garenonians made an apology and alliance to us.

Missouri: All after Admiral Michael had married to Glesisna. A love between different races, just like Romeo and Juliet, a love between both kingdoms or ranks.

Missouri: Love seems to be the only way to break the spell.

Missouri: But... what about here...?

Missouri: A fight between factions. From their ideologies, to betrayal.

Missouri: It seems these Sirens have access to manipulate their victims.

Missouri: This could be the cause for all of this fiasco.

Missouri: That's it! 

Illinois: What it is brother?

Missouri: Oh Illinois. Are you joining for breakfast?

Illinois: What's in the menu?

Missouri: Eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

Illinois: Dig in.

Both brothers start eating their breakfast as Illinois asked Missouri about what he said earlier.

Missouri: It seems that we are sent here for a reason.

Illinois: That point being?

Missouri: I think we should re-allied all the factions that formed Azur Lane. So we can defeat the Sirens once more. 

Illinois: So what you're saying is that, we must make the enemy known as Crimson Axis, to come back and make Azur Lane whole again. Is that it?

Missouri: Yes, that's what I think off.

Missouri: This whole fiasco between human and Siren technology is the cause, and we need to open their brains out to realized how they have been manipulated by the words. 

Illinois: I see...

They finished their breakfast as they both walked out of their ships. They decided to walk at the Naval Academy to meet the other girls. 

Illinois: Speaking of which, how's Enterprise?

Missouri: She's still stubborn. Except at the beach.

Illinois: Yeah, she's moaning like  she likes it.

Missouri: I wouldn't agree. She might be thinking dirty thoughts or just acting.

Illinois: Well, girls can be sensitive and tough.

Missouri: I just hope she finally breaks out of her shell and becomes human.

As both are at the entrance they felt a tingling sense.

Missouri: I think something's ain't right here.

Illinois: Yeah brother. It looks like, the sound of aircraft.

Missouri: Yeah, and it's over there!