Chapter 5: Introductions & Answers

Archieo Harbor, Azur Lane

Missouri and Illinois docked their ships before taking their first step on human soil. They looked at the wounded ships, they felt the same resemblance to the attack back on 1941.

Missouri: Will they be alright?

Enterprise: They will be recovered from the medical bay while the manjuus will repair the ships.

Illinois: Manjuus?

Missouri: I remember that being a comapny name... (I wonder...)

Enterprise: Manjuus are somewhat like chickens and chicks, but they work as crews. They helped with us shipgirls.

Illinois: And I thought it's getting weirder overtime.

Enterprise: Come on. Follow me.

Enterprise looked at the ships, she was astonished before looking back.

Enterprise: To be honest, I've never seen a ship like yours, Missouri and Illinois.

Missouri: Huh?

Illinois: Did the Iowa-class didn't existed here?

They walked inside the main headquarters, there, several shipgirls inside are in awed and surprise to see Missouri and Illinois walking by.

Illinois: Um... 

Missouri: Is it me or, we are being stared at.

Illinois: Wait. Enterprise. Are me and Missouri the only guys as ships?

Enterprise: Yes. Actually, you two are the first male ship that we have encountered. Ever since from the beginning, all ships have given life. So most ships are women. Your's is a different case.

Illinois: (Oh sh*t!)

Missouri: (What happened to the male sailors?! Why only female?!)

Illinois: (I swear on my life, I hope nothing bad will happen to both of us!)

The two boys followed Enterprise as they enter inside a large room woth oak doors, and a plaque sign at the door frame.

"Azur Lane Headquarters"

Enterprise: Here we are.

Inside, Prince Of Wales with other shipgirls looked at her with the two male ships.

Prince Of Wales: Oh dear, I almost forgot, we actually introduced ourselves before Enterprise got here.

Cleveland: Well only you, me, Illustrious, and Unicorn.

Javelin: I will introduce myself.

Laffey: Me... too.

Javelin: Hi. I'm Javelin, from the J-class destroyer.

Laffey: I'm Laffey, from Benson-class destroyers.

Missouri: Nice to meet you Javelin and Laffey.

Illinois: Okay, well since we are here I guess you are all wondering about us.

Prince Of Wales: Yes.

She sits down at the couch as the other girls followed, only Enterprise stands up. Both Missouri and Illinois followed sitting at the opposite side.

Illinois: Well, then. I guess we also need to introduce properly.

Missouri: We did that like 10 minutes ago.