Chapter 20: US and META

A few hours earlier,

Missouri, Illinois, and Little Rock are explaining to their former friends on what world they're in, mainly they're Salem, Texas, North Carolina, and Intrepid.

North Carolina: So it seems that the nuclear theory was right.

Salem: So we travel in time, the scientific way.

Texas: Well, time travel maybe a science fiction, but I never 'ver experience one.

Intrepid: You definitely should see the movies!

Little Rock: Like the Season 5 Finale of My Little Pony! You know when Starlight Glimmer chants a spell that takes her, Twilight, and Spike on a time travel chase!

Salem: Okay, for one I only watched the 1st season so... Yeah, but if I got balanced time of watching it and making ways to extinguish these creatures under our ships.

Illinois: Wait? There's people under your ship?

Salem: Well, being named after the dark history of those horrid trials, I guess I was named to be haunted and cursed.

North Carolina: I heard that it was HMS Queen Mary who is the most haunted back in our world?

Texas: Well, 'uch 'ike Belfast, she was also scrapped, ending the infamous tales of its time.

Intrepid: Several ghost investigations even held there! The only thing I remember about you Salem is the TFIL video released in 2018 or 2020.

Salem: I hate it when all of us ships are called haunted because of our past.

Missouri: Well to be fair, it was war. Many sailors died as well as many people during those dark times.

Little Rock: I hate the paranormal because, they haunt me even to this day.

Illinois: I suppose that is why you watched My Little Pony?

Little Rock: Yup.

Missouri: As long as we pray to God, God will drive them out and protect us with His angels.

Texas: I agree.

Missouri: But even so, it's surprising to think that we are sent here.

North Carolina: Yeah, I was wondering as well. Why us?

Little Rock: Remember Operation Crossroads?

Texas: Why they didn't get the chance to live here? Why us? The US WW2 Naval Pacific Fleet?

Intrepid: I don't know, but I think maybe the 2012 incident?

Salem: The one we fought aliens?

Texas: Seems to be, because in this world, 'e are fighting alien forces from an unknown origin.

North Carolina: Then, we all became humans. Given human bodies since we only lived as souls of the warships we carried.

Intrepid: Does it happen back then?

Missouri: When me and Illinois entered first, followed by Little Rock.

Little Rock: Then, we get to meet a lot of shipgirls or kansens.

Texas: Ah, I see.

Intrepid: So that means we can get to meet more of of us?!

Illinois: Indeed, all of humans here are all females that have  the names of the warships that fought in the 2nd World War.

North Carolina: I guess we are going to alternate universes I guess.