Chapter 29: The War And So Begins

Meanwhile In Azur Lane,

The rest of the Pacific Naval Fleet was doing some scouting rounds, launching reconnaissance planes to check out for possible enemies such as from Crimson Axis. The battleships are getting in touch with Missouri's Fleet.

Iowa: Any updates?

New Jersey: Nein. The last report was their stay at Iron Blood. The rest of the report is none.

Salem: Maybe they got an interference with the signal? Much like of the Bermuda?

Massa: Well, consider how smartphones don't exist at this era.

Alaba: Wait, do we ever have a collection of modern technology back in our world?

Winconsin: Dangit! We are so carefree that we forgot to take our memorabilia in each generation we got preserved!

North Calo: I collected several music from each generation. However I only took music and song equipment for that matter.

Little Rock: Only Big Brother Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky have collected all technology from each generation! That's where I watched My Little Pony!

Iowa: Did they?

Little Rock: Yup.

New Jersey: Seriously, I'm going to ask them to clone their technology so we can also got that modern technology!

All girls: I AGREE!

Meanwhile at the beach, facing the Pacific Ocean,

York: How's the perimeter?

Horna: We got'ya lot of Siren ships on the blues!

Lexy: Lucky we sink them~ It would be far disastrous~

Intres: Well, our mission is to check out if Siren ships are coming.

Horna: Well, considaring whan our leaders told us that the Sirens are playing as ya bad guys! This might be also the test!

Lexy: I agree~ Considering the other timeline known as META~ it might be a great timing if we met them.

York: If you are thinking of combining to universes or timelines into one, it might be disastrous, but if they escaped it however, we shall took notice of it.

Intres: The only thing is that we have to battle against the Orochi, Crimson Axis, and then the leader of the Sirens.

All of them sighed looking at the ocean, reminiscing on their past lives at the ocean, remembering that the ocean was onced filled with adventure, which was now all on wars ever since.

Being decommissioned and then sent for the grim fate.

All looked for minutes, until a 5 planes return back to their carrier decks. All the girls ran to them as they're wondering and now worried on the arrival of 5 planes. The original number was about 20 Squadron of planes, 5 from each carrier. How can 5 planes returned?

They go on their ships as they investigate the planes that survived. It receives minor damages, such as gunshots, laser shots, and others have been chipped of.

They then went to their transmission rooms, it reveals a printed copy of the transmission code from their planes, reading through it, their eyes have widened.

A few hours ago, from the reports of the Carrier Squadron 102-122

We have just got ambushed by small Siren fleets on our way. We got our guns and load ready for dropping, luckily we have sunk all of them. We however lose 9 of our planes in our squadrons, but we still kept on going, for we have pinged something at our radar, as well as something different at the distance.