Chapter 19: Mirror Fleets

In the Open Pacific Ocean, 

Far from the Main Base, Royal Navy and Eagle Union went to their major fight against the Crimson Axis. That is because of the disturbance in the ocean, the threat of Siren activity as well as Crimson Axis activity has transmissioned to them.

Ever since the Black Cube was now in their hands, the Sakura Empire will take action as well as Iron Blood to recover it.

There, Enterprise looks at the clear skies with Admiral Halsey screeching.

Enterprise: Sigh...

Enterprise: One battle... ends in another.

Enterprise: I hope... Missouri was okay.

Enterprise stands middle of her fleet, leaving Missouri and Illinois left behind, she was worried on why they're not coming with them.

For the Royal Navy,

Queen Elizabeth: It is finally time. This is what the fleet I have expected.

Prince of Wales: Not just ours, but from Eagle Union as well, Your Majesty.

Hood: This is indeed an astounding view.

Edinburgh: It is quite promising as I can see.

Sheffield: But I did not see any sign of Little Rock, Missouri and Illinois.

Sirius: Yes, why aren't they coming us?

Dido: Do you think, they had abandoned us?! No! Not like this!

Charydbis: Relax, I'm sure they're having hectic schedules back at base.

Warspite: With our forces combined, this fight...

Warspite: Will be a decisive battle.

For Eagle Union,

Monteplier: As the Knight of the Sea you are, you can count on us, we are second to none.

Denver: We shall not let our Big Sister down!

Columbia: I think we should maybe relax a little bit. It's a bit un-right to be so tense at this phase. I swear if we get so tense we might be splitted into two chunks of iron and steel.

Cleveland: Columbia's right, let's try to release some steam today! No one wants a breakdown.

Cleveland: But I hope that our sister with Missouri and Illinois come with us.

Hornet sitting at one of her bomber planes tilted her hat before finger gun pointing, awaiting the large naval battle that will happen.

Hornet: It's time... for a showdown.

Meanwhile, for the Crimson Axis,

Akagi and Kaga are moving forward as the flagship of their fleet, having to lose the important thing for their project with the Sirens, they must take it back to its right owners.

Takao looks at the fleet with other shipgirls with her.

Atago: What's the matter sister? You seem upset.

Takao: Honestly, I feel prepared for this upcoming war with Azur Lane. For is that we didn't finished the Orochi. 

Takao: Then we will be fighting in a major battle. What could Akagi be thinking by this?

Atago: It's the fact that we couldn't recover the Black Cube that was taken by Azur Lane, that is the last requirements needed to complete the Orochi.