New Log #9: Old Impervious

At Michael's House

Later that night, Michael, Wright, and Glesisna who they now both trusted her after explaining to them that this was not their original objective, the King of GE1K0 ordered her to stop them by killing them. Even though both are in regreat of losing their glesosno, but with plans to destroy the Earth was just too much. 

Michael and Glesisna are at the kitchen making dinner while Wright was looking around the house.

Later...

Wright: Michael! I didn't know you a a pool in the basement!

Michael: Oh... I guess you found my secret hiding spot.

Glesisna: What is it?

Michael: Come with me.

Glesisna: Okay.

Both went down at the basement of the house, it reveals to be a pool on a table. But the pool table was filled water in it, an obvious term for pool table.

Wright: I didn't know you have a pool table here!

Michael: The pool or the table, what is it you ask?

Wright: The pool, I mean look, how did the table got water in it?

Glesisna: A pool table is a table that is used in a game of billiards, this is what  I have scanned. But this is a "pool" table a table that has a body of water on the table that looks like a swimming pool on a table.

Michael: Exactly correct!

Wright: Is it me or she's blushing.

Glesisna: Huh? Blushing me? ...

Michael: Okay that  might be just a coincidence but, what do you think of my contraption?

Glesisna: It's a nice contraption you make, but how did you make something like that?

Wright: My guess is that you bought a pool table and then you create the table part with becomes the pool part. Is that it?

Michael: Yes. I removed the table and I did a new container for the water, making to be a pool.

Wright: But why?

Michael: It's because of this.

Michael reveals a large shelf of model ships both from WW1 and WW2. They're all complete as well as aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers, and destroyers.

Wright: You keep an entire collection of warships?!

Michael: Yes, from all the money I saved up until now.

Glesisna: Pardon for the intrusion, but what is a warship? 

Michael: Warships are ships or the ones floating on water that are on war. I suppose because in your home its called starships.

Glesisna: I... I think you are right. We classify all ships in my planet as starships. But as warships, based on the looks of it, they looked far more...

Glesisna: I'm sorry but a bit outdated for me.

Wright: WHAT?!

Michael: I understand, you ship is  a starship and is far advanced than ours. Since we came from different planets, its the reason why our technology is different.

Wright: Oh yeah, right.

Glesisna: But I liked the looks of your ship, as well as I suppose turrets on them.