Chapter 15: The Dashy Rock

Meanwhile, in an abandoned building...

Far away from Archieo Harbor, where the main base of Azur Lane holds, a set of islands was far across the ocean. The islands were decimated and others still survived from the Sirens, but it lost its humanity rate.

The island was long abandoned and forgotten, flooded by waters from the many rivers, oceans, and lakes. The buildings that towered human progression have long forgotten as it was in disrepair and left to crumble like the rubble down below the onced streets. There was no sign of life, only what remains is the former rulers of the seas, humans.

Akashi: Hm... *Looks at the Black Cube*

Akashi: Nope!

Edinburgh: So did you know anything about this Cube?

Akashi: I'm afraid not. This is a mysterious cube.

Edinburgh: What? You mean to tell me that you never seen this kind of cube? Isn't this a Sakura Empire secret weapon?

Akashi: How should I know? I was just a repair ship! I never have high access to such secret projects!

Akashi: But... Akagi...

Akashi was worried of Akagi's doings with the Black Cube having to watch her secret project and her alignment with the Sirens. She shivers in fear because of it.

Akashi: Maybe... Akagi got it secretly from the Sirens and if they did gave  it to her! There will be seriously bad consequences to humanity and the entire world! Oh dear!

???: It seems that we got ourselves a devil's advocate or better yet a mere pawn of this alien force.

Sheffield: Hello, I've just returned.

Edinburgh: Oh! Welcome back Sheffield.

Edinburgh: How did it go?

Sheffield: Unfortunately, they're scout planes scouting the entire area.

Sheffield: It's not safe to say, but I assumed that they have identified our hiding location in this abandoned sovereign.

Edinburgh and Akashi: Oh no! What do we do now?

???: That is not the only thing.

Sheffield: What do you mean?

???: I caught incoming German ships from my radar. It seems the Japanese and German ships have surrounded us.

Sheffield: I see. Oh, but who are you by the way? We forgot to thank you for what happened yesterday.

???: You don't need to mention it Sheffield and Edinburgh. As for my name...

Little Rock: Hello! My name is Little Rock! CL-92 and CLG-4 of the retrofitted class. The survivor of the Cleveland-class! Nice to meet you three!

Edinburgh: Nice to meet you Little Rock. I didn't know you have a name like that.

Little Rock: I was named after a state which is Little Rock, so that's where I got my name alongside with my sisters, 23 of them if I remember.

Sheffield: Indeed, but you have received my thanks. You also have missiles, just like the two battleships that came here.

Little Rock: Two battleships that came here?

Sheffield: They're Missouri and Illinois, does that ring any bells to you Little Rock?

Little Rock: Missouri and Illinois? Wait, you mean my big brothers are here as well?!