Chapter 16: Reunion and Familiar

Archieo Harbor, Main Azur Lane Base,

The main fleet arrived safely with few damages, mostly from bullet shots from Sakuran planes as well as Siren ships. Everyone was exhausted and happy at the same time for the rescue mission was a success, which unexpectedly was accompanied by an unknown rescuer.

Missouri: Home sweet home.

Illinois: I can't believe she came here and did her first task.

Missouri: How... how did she got here?

Illinois: When we ask her later, she will tell us how. But my guess is that she came here the same way we came into this world.

Missouri and Illinois docked their ships with a few bullet holes, awaiting for minor repairs, the other ships also docked their ships, streching their arms, and slapping their hands for a high five.

Arizona: Missouri!

Missouri: Arizona, how's the base? Is there anything to report?

Arizona: None, the base if in safe hands. No Siren ships nor Crimson Axis coming to surprise us.

Missouri: Thank God, no one was trying to destroy the base, this base is the most reliable base we need in order to fight against Crimson Axis and the Sirens.

Illinois: The mission was a success, we got the rescuees back to base.

Arizona: That's good. Actually I heard from Vestal that they came here before you arrived here.

Missouri: So they did arrive early, that dashy.

Arizona: Dashy?

Cleveland: How did they arrived here first?

Illinois: Hmm... It seems that she's around the other side of the docks.

Missouri: Where exactly?

Illinois: About a few walks away from our ships, over there.

Illinois points to the right, where it was mostly full of lush trees.

Missouri: Cleveland, Arizona, excuse us, we are going there to check something.

Cleveland: Okay you two!

Prince Of Wales: Where are they going?

Cleveland: They're checking something there.

Enterprise: Is there anytime for them to have a rest?

Belfast: Oh? Miss Enterprise? You seemed worried for the two. 

Enterprise: I-I-I-its just that I'm worried for them because you know, they're the ones who orchestrated the rescue plan!

Hornet: I see, I see big sis. You're thinking more dirty dreams aren't you?

Enterprise: What do you mean?!

Belfast: Actually, when I entered her dorm room, her bed sheets are wet, so... I'm a bit concerned if she is not going to the restroom or she is thinking something else.

Enterprise: Belfast?! Why?!

Enterprise's face was so bloody red that Hornet was grinning because her Big Sister was thinking something dirty and love to the battleships especially Missouri.

Meanwhile for the brothers,

Missouri and Illinois walked to the place, there at the sandy beach, they saw the ship, a familiar ship that reminds of their last encounter.