Chapter 1: Archieo Harbor

United Eagle States, Hunter's Point Shipyard

The  truth is...

War never changes...

No matter which era it happens upon...

A long time go, humans in their rising empires, they have built inventions for future advancement to society. It was the old days when everything was starting to form their tribes and camps.

But one key part of society, was the powers of the oceans.

In the age of discovery, humanity built boats and then ships, they have sailed to unknown worlds and new discoveries.

They onced hunger for adventure, recording it all in their journals, books, and drawings, with paintings left by once painters. Human civilization was filled with adventurous hearts as they make alliances and made huge systems from transportation and trade.

But those once hearts from these human civilizations were soon filled by a different desire, no more peace and adventures. 

Humanity has found a new desire to take power of conquer and control the seas.

Legends of pirates once said that one had conquered the legendary Seven Seas, but their legend is now told as just a story.

History now runs on a line of film as humans had made new events that would cause to change the world.

From colonizations, to revolutionaries, then to war.

A battle between slavery and freedom...

Hope and despair...

Unfortunately, a new enemy appeared one that hailed from another world.

As war between humans through power continues in the oceans, they came...

They are known as the Sirens.

With their vastly superior technologies, the sirens effortlessly pushed humanity out of the oceans, humanity as well has gone into few little survivors from the Sirens.

Thus, humanity has no longer have control of the seas.

But the survivors of humanity have formed a large organization as it is to counter this extraordinary threat, they all formed a global alliance.

It was called...

AZUR LANE

Their mission was to fight the Sirens to take back the oceans and peace for humanity.

This global alliance has four major camps, with minor camps.

They were...

United Eagle States  - Eagle Union

Great Royal Seas        - Royal Navy

Imperial Crimson       - Iron Blood

Sakura BloodSuns     - Sakura Empire