Chapter 26: Das Land des Eisernen Kreuzes

Iron Blood High Command, Reichstag of Berlin

On the grandure Imperial capital of Berlin, there in the Reichstag of Iron Blood, the highest of the class resides. It's large structure towers from the Gates of Berlin and its main powerhouse of the Iron Blood.

In the High Command of Iron Blood, several girls talked over the threat of Azur Lane beginning to take action with the loss of Akagi. This is followed by the sightings of the mysterious battleships as well as the fleet that came to join Azur Lane.

???: The situation is getting out of hand.

???: What is?

???: It's about the surprise fleet on the mysterious black oil ocean.

???: I suppose you are experimenting on using it as unlimited amounts of oil?

???: That was not according to the plan of Crimson Axis, our forces have given testimonies.

???: What testimonies?

???: About the mysterious fleet, and also the appearances of Davy Jones' victims.

???: Hah? Davy Jones' victims?

???: Yes, the appearance of a dead Arizona and Hood.

???: H...Hood? 

???: Yes, according to Scharnhorst's testimony, she fought her, it wasn't like herself. Followed by Prinz Eugen's. She was more powerful than the former one.

???: Then what happened?

???: According to their last testimonies, a bright flashing blue light engulfed them all, that is when they are sent to the Shattered Seas, followed by well, their return from base.

???: I see.

???: MY LORD!

???: What is it? You seem to be in a panic.

???: An unknown fleet has came to our territory!

???: What?

???: They even have taken Ulrich Von Hutten, Tirpitz, and Prinz Heinrich.

???: They're at Wilhelmshaven! Hurry!

The girl proceeds to run as all from the office stand up, in confusion and horror when the unknown fleet came to one of their navy bases as well as taking three of their allies as hostages.

Wilhelmshaven Naval Base, next morning,

On a peaceful morning, some of Iron Blood are taking their free time on Wilhelmshaven

Admiral Hipper: Z23, vat are you doing out her vatching the view?