Chapter 31: The Empress

6 Hours Ago, Northern Parliament,

Missouri: Akagi! We have no much time left! You have to go to the battlefield! Without me!

Akagi: W-what?! Missouri-sama~?! Why?!

Missouri: I have other things to do while you are fighting!

Akagi: Where?!

Missouri: At the leader of the Sirens! That's what! I'm going to fight her inorder to make all alliance to the Sirens!

Akagi: You? Along?! My love... you can't be serious? That's death's door you're going to enter!

Missouri: It doesn't matter if it hurts! I want to make this fast as possible! All of Azur Lane and Crimson Axis will be hailing fire and lead to the Orochi fleet within a few miles away on the Pacific!

Akagi: My love... I-

Missouri: Kaga will be there! If you didn't came, it might cause disastrous consequences! This would be the 3rd timeline all over again!

Missouri: Remember, she is your sister! Even if you aren't the same, she is still your sister!

Missouri: All of this fight will be nothing but a mess if Amagi would see this!

Akagi: I... I...

Missouri: Asako! Nisyano! You will be coming with her! Okay?

Asako: YIYIYIYIYIYIYIP!!!

Nisyano: HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Both foxes wagged their tails, hinting that they'll be joining Akagi.

Akagi: But-

Missouri: Akagi? Do you think you can take care of them?

Akagi: I... uh...

Akagi looked at the two foxes, they jumped and hugged her with their purring sound echoing in her mind. She was filled with cuteness by their actions.

Akagi: I think... I can try.

Missouri: Great. Now, summoned your riggings and go! Go! Leave!

Akagi stand up carrying Missouri two foxes, she then summons her riggings, to which it burned down the boarded passenger car quickly. She looks back at Missouri, knowing that there wasn't enough time to do, she went to him.

Akagi: *Chu*

And then kissed him.

Akagi: No matter what you feel, I still love you as my own lover Missouri-sama!

Akagi jumped to the ocean as she then disappears.

Missouri then jumps to each car, heading to the engine where Sovetskaya Rossiya was driving the train, aiding their escape.

Missouri: Hey Rossiya?

Sovetskaya Rossiya: What is it?

Missouri: Decrease the train speed, apply breaks to slow it down.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: Why?

Missouri: In a few miles of track, I will be on my destination.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: You aren't going to fight with them?

Missouri: I can't, I have my own mission to do at this point.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: I see.

Missouri: How about you? Aren't you going to lead your faction to fight the Sirens?