Chapter 23: Operation Unity Ph.1.2

After Hours,

The private meeting took about 5 hours of tactical planning, forces, explanations, and important needs for the upcoming war that will happen. They explained to them about the monstrous legends of the Orochi, based on Missouri and Kentucky's story.

Vittorio Veneto: So this, "Orochi" will cause major damages to humanity if all of us did not unite?

Missouri: Yes, indeed.

Kentucky: Well, it will take some time when considering the choice of not helping or helping humanity.

Illinois: We may be from Azur Lane, but not from this world.

Conte di Cavour: So by that, it means you all are from another world?

Illinois: Yes.

Trento: So that means, the country of Italy, is us in your world?

Kentucky: Right on the money. 

Littorio: Do you have anyone else with you by any chance?

Kentucky: Yes Littorio, we are part of a preserved fleet. Known as the US WW2 Naval Pacific Fleet.

Zara: US WW2 Naval Pacific Fleet?

Illinois: Yes, that is what our fleet is, it is from our world before we came here and join, well Azur Lane.

Vittorio Veneto: What does your fleet contain?

Missouri: 6 Main Battleships for us the Iowa, then 4 battleships, 1 Light Missile Cruiser, 1 Heavy Cruiser, and 4 Aircraft Carriers.

Aquila: That kind of fleet?! That could even take out an enemy fleet within minutes!

Trento: I did not expect to have your fleet full of powerful ships.

Conte di Cavour: However, I realized that you don't have destroyers.

Illinois: Well, we mostly only fought once. So the destroyers are no use for us.

Conte di Cavour: I see.

Vittorio Veneto: But, thank you for telling us about the looming threat of the Sirens. Even though we are part of Crimson Axis, we are just their underbelly.

Akagi: *Gulp* Um...

Vittorio Veneto: No, I don't mean you Akagi, I mean Iron Blood, from the might orders of Bismarck, she has bordered both the Iris Orthodoxy and Sardegna Empire.

Littorio: Yes, we have our  few share of naval battles against the Royal Navy and the Sirens, but that was during 1939 to 1940, they have blocked us from doing further naval battles.

Missouri: I see, well, it is also from our vacation list to visit Iron Blood.

Littorio: I see, but what  is your next destination?

Illinois: We will be taking the Orient Express rail route to the Iris Orthodoxy or France. For about after 3 days of staying here to check it out.

Aquila: Wait, so you mean... you are going to be staying with us for 3 days?

Kentucky: Yes, indeed. We are going to spend 3 days before going to our next destination.

Pola: Puhuhuhu~ It seems I can toy with one of you three men~

Littorio: Indeed, I would like to have a competition with the legendary battleship who once fought an alien fleet!