Chapter 24: Le Printemps Fleuri

(Author: This chapter is considered to be a side chapter, but instead I added it as the main chapter, taking place within the 1 month of rest the 5 ships will be doing in France/Iris Orthodoxy. This will be my first chapter to try out the POV. section to each character.)

(Author: Now, on to the chapter.)

During the 1 month rest in Iris Orthodoxy,

A week later ever since the meeting, the 5 ships were both introduced to the side of Vichiya Dominion and Iris Libre. When it comes to different ideologies, forces, and power, it doesn't matter to the 3 Iowa-class ships.

Upon their official meeting in the French High Command in Paris, one ship however decides to rejoin both split-factions back into the Iris Orthodoxy. Or the new generation of it's once former grandure.

They talked about the costly efforts when it comes to war on the same blood. Their different ideologies due to their separation from their oppressors. Vichiya Dominion under Iron Blood's control, and the other, Iris Libre under Royal Navy's control. The 3 ships had plans to send out a treaty to both the Royal Navy and Iron Blood about pushing out their forces away from the territory of the Iris Orthodoxy.

Missouri: We got a draft of our treaty.

Illinois: Any ideas on what to write on our peace treaty?

Kentucky: We have to get a lot of information, much like the London Naval Treaty.

Illinois: Well, the treaty will be mostly a peace treaty to all the factions, as well as the Sirens' new alliance to Azur Lane.

Missouri: So, the next thing is... the maximum measurement and data of all ships in all factions, basically both new commissioned destroyers, cruisers, battleships, and aircraft carriers.

Kentucky: That's two, the Peace Treaty of all factions, and the Alliance Treaty of the Sirens.

Kentucky: Our next treaty is the United Azur Naval Treaty, which contains all the laws when it comes to increasing our strength for humanity.

Illinois: I guess these are perfect for our ultimate treaty.

Missouri: I think we need to add another treaty, the one that will not cause another World War.

Illinois: Ah, I see.

Kentucky: The Russia vs. Ukraine that started the 3rd World War? I see, considering how there is the Northern Parliament, we must take action to not cause  another war between factions.

Missouri: Yes, that will be part of the treaty.

Illinois: Is that all our treaty ideas when the war is over?

Kentucky: Wait, where are we going to give our treaty to the entirety of Azur Lane and the Sirens?

Missouri: Where else? At New York!

Illinois: Ah, the place where the first United Nations building was built.

Kentucky: That would be a proposed place, but good idea.

Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky researched their old data from their ships from their history books and collection of historical research. They wrote many drafts of their official treaties, many are based on their research, others from constitutions, and others from speeches.

A week later,

All three brothers decided to take a rest from the entire week of treaty research.