New Log #4: The Incoming

At the docks, Missouri Museum

Michael having snapped out after what Lieutenant Alex Hopper did to Cap. Nagata, he decides to gets some fresh air at the Missouri Museum where he now looks at the ship and what has become. He gets the air conditioning get to him as he walks down the halls of the museum.

Michael sees the model of both the USS Arizona and USS Missouri afloat on water, seeing it he reads the plaque of the model.

Michael: Missouri and Arizona's Sea of Peace.

Michael: I wonder why this was made.

Michael didn't know why this is part of a museum piece, that is because he didn't read much of the information that was written on the model. Michael looks at the other models including articacts such as pictures, papers, and scraps of metal that are connected to the ship.

2 Hours later...

Michael walks  out of the Museum now refreshed. He then meets Wright who is watching the ocean.

Michael: Yo, Wright.

Wright: Hey Michael. What's up?

Michael: Nothing much, just beating the sh*t out of this Lieutenant.

Wright: Who?

Michael: Lieutenant Alex Hopper. That man who steals a burrito for Megan Shane.

Wright: Oh... that guy. That's his name?!

Michael: Yeah, brother of Commander Stone Hopper.

Wright: Huh... no wonder why.

Michael: I also got a paper from Admiral Shane's office.

Wright: You went to steal a paper from the Admiral?!

Michael: Not, just reading a few notes of the paper.

Michael: It says that his daughter's name is Samantha Megan Shane.

Wright: S. M. S?

Michael: Well I guess she doesn't like the name  Samantha so she names herself Megan Shane.

Wright: I see.

Wright: Wait, how did you get in the ship then? Since the Admiral's office is in the ship.

Michael: I was tasked by my boss to check if the ship was in good condition.

Wright: And any thing interesting?

Michael: I can't believe how there are trash on the floor. There are so many that I have to clean the entire ship below deck! People today just didn't care of history at all!

Wright: What?! Trash on your father's ship?! I can't believe it.

Michael: People now just throw trash at the oceans! And even I always see couples having S*x everyday! Has God left us to be like this?!

Wright: The way you say it. I think I'm getting the Noah's Ark story vibes.

Michael: Oh, it even gets worse.

Michael: When I was cleaning the ship, I saw Lieutenant Alex fighting Captain Nagata.

Wright: Captain Nagata?! From the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force?! The modern Japanese Navy?

Michael: Yeah! And do you know what Lieutenant Alex said to him?

Wright: What?

Michael: He said that if he could punch his face.