Search for a beloved

In the morning everyone is preparing to go to their work like normal same for Jae-Wook, but today is different he is late for his work because before going to the company he has to go to negotiate with the diamond experiences for more information about this project. On his way to the company, his co-worker calls him in a rush " Secretary Kim where are you? The eruption volcanic is in the meeting room" just by saying the eruption volcanic Jae-Wook already what does this mean " Hang in there I'll be there in 10 minutes" After saying this Jae-Wook ends the call and rush to the company. As expected, he arrives at the front door of the meeting room but he can hear the scream in frustration by president Park Min-young " What do you mean by saying the best modeling that we hired for this event is injured? Aish! Anyways are you guys already prepared for the modeling for the event in the next two weeks?" She said look at her employees, their silences make her know what does this means. Min-Young look at them with her hands are on her waist " Silence? so what are you guys doing for the past few days after knowing that the modeling is injured herself? AISH!" right now she frustrated about this issue not because they don't have the modeling to walk on the show but they search for the best one and fit the standard with the diamond.

Jae-Wook breaks into the meeting room " where have you come from secretary Kim?" Min-Young asks him with a glare that makes everyone scare and doesn't dare to look back but for Jae-Wook is normal because he uses to her glare. He doesn't say anything to her but hands her a box of donuts and coffee to her and goes to explain to his co-worker. Min-Young sits on her chair and eats her donut peacefully her mood got better because of this. All of her employees are murmuring around about Min-Young and Jae-Wook, but they stop when Jae-Wook starts his explanation. Jae-Wook explains " About the modeling, I have a newly she never been walked on the other show before she is an actor, singer, and even model. I think she is the best and fit our standard very well so here " He shows the picture of the modeling to everyone in the meeting room " Wow she is beautiful" one of them exclaims " Her skin is smooth" a man says " How can such a face exist, I'm so jealous of her" A girl says in sad " This Kim Jisoo and I will contact her if you are approved president Park"  they all turned toward Min-Young who is eating donuts yeah she fits very but more importantly she has no experience like you said she is a newbie in the modeling industry" she continues to bite the donuts " Don't worry she will do her best because she graduated from USA's University of Art and Actor" okay then if you say so everyone can go and do your work"

After she said that everyone going to do their work and the same for Jae-Wook. Min-Young is ready to walk out of the meeting room but someone pulls her hand " before going wipe your mouth president or do you want the employees to make fun of you?" Jae-Wook says and takes a napkin to wipe her mouth and go out to his work. Our lovely president Min-Young is stunned in her place and touches her chest to feel her heartbeat and then touch her hot face " Aish Min-Young ah gather yourself together and go to work" she said and went out.  She arrived at her office and make a call with Hae-In

HAE-IN POV

Since the morning I woke up I have work to do with the Sung-Jae, the security teams who deliver the diamond have some trouble because of the professional thieves who want to steal this diamond I have to hold this case myself with the police. For me, is not difficult to hold a gun and shoot because I already did more than this. I was born in a wealthy family in Korea so my father trained me since I was young how to hold power in my hand and protect my beloved one he always told me " Don't be scared to be selfish for others but if your selfish is to protected your family and the person you love don't be hesitate to hold your gun" My father's word is always with me till the last day of his life till today I am a successful businessman and behind my back, I am powerful in politician too because of my dad business who have contact with many powerful mafias higher rank politician. That's where my power in politician comes from and the business is from my mom.

" Sung-Jae how is the situation right now ?" Sung-Jae is on the phone and I know exactly what is he talking about with the other side. I have sent some of the best of my gangster teams in secret without telling Sung-Jae. He doesn't look at me because he still driving " everything is fine boss those thieve I handed them to the law and the diamond is already delivery" I nod and suddenly my phone rings a message: " Hae-In this is our new main modeling what do you think I know you're not caring about this because it, not your job to choose but I just want to know your opinion" I look at the message and saw a picture with some resume about the modeling.

 He doesn't look at me because he still driving " everything is fine boss those thieve I handed them to the law and the diamond is already delivery" I nod and suddenly my phone rings a message: " Hae-In this is our new main modeling what do you th...

I become froze when I see the picture, her charisma makes my heart beats faster than nobody ever made. After spending a long time looking at her picture and starting to read the resume " Kim Jisoo a graduated student from USA's University of Art and Actor" I read about her address, personal life a bit but something interrupted me because I see a sentence " Had a three years old son? So she already married?" I say it out loud and Sung-Jae hears me " Who married boss? do you become heartbroken?" sung-Jae makes a joke " Nonsense I just read the resume of our modeling," I say and continue to read " Ah but who is she?" I look at him " Kin Jisoo, do you know her?" Sung-Jae stops the car near the sideway and looks at me with a smile " Really it's her? I am a big fan of her she is so pretty right? Sadly she had a son without married but never mind I am still loyal to her now My dream comes true I can see her at the event" I look at him while he is excited by clapping his hands and daydreaming.

" She had a son without married how do you know that?" Sung-Jae looks at me " Boss because she is a singer, actress, and even modeling because she caught my eyes so I do a little bit searching on her, ah boss I forgot to mention I remember that the kid who jumps in our car last time is her son here the prove this kid magazine is sold out everywhere" I look at the magazine cover where the kid picture was and something caught my eye, the ring, the ring that I gave to that woman " Sung-Jae do you know where that kid is right now? I want to meet him" I ask him because he is good at searching the information " Actually it's easy" he spends a short time texting something with his phone " He is in a kindergarten near to his apartment boss, but why do you want to meet that kid all of a sudden?"  he smiles " OK let's go I want to make something sure and I will tell you if it really what I'm thinking of" Sung-Jae drive to the kindergarten. I think in my mind: " if you are really my son's mother, why you escape from me that night? I want to be responsible" I thought and look at the magazine cover " Kim In-Hae" I smirk.