Happy forever

Sebatien shots Hae-In but unfortunately, he shots in Hae-In's hand. Hae-In fire the fun and shots back to Sebastien and lefts Emily body on the floor. While he thought he will be dead then many gun shots from hae-in men and Sung-Jae are killing all Sebastien's men and only him left.

" Before I came here, I already know that I will lose in this battle, you always win, everything you do is perfect and me I am just a shadow behind you this life is unfair" Hae-In kneels down to speak with Sebastien " Nothing is unfair everybody has their own capacity you are just greedy and jealousy if you" He finishs his sentences then walk to Jisoo, but Sebastien doesn't stop here

" If I die maybe I have to take something precious from you with me " then he grabs the guns when Sung-Jae doesn't pay attention and shots the rock that block the corde then make Jisoo falls down to the floor " JISOOOOYAAAA"  hae-In shouts so loud and shots Sebastien many bullets then he dies in the spot.

he rushes to go down to look at Jisoo because now she is unconscious. He takes Jisoo to the hospital as quick as he can with a tearful eye. He drives at the same time he looks at her bleeding legs, arms and head " Baby please stay with me!" he cries " do you hear me please wake up" he cries again and hold her hand tightly then kisses it.

He arrives at the hospital and carries her into the operation room " sir sir sir please wait outside we will take care of madame" the nurse stops him to get into the operation room. He sits on a chair with his crying face. Sung-Jae, Ji-wook, Min-Young and Dalki arrive at the hospital with the chef village and his wife with some villagers.

Hae-In is crying with his blooded hand Dalki walks to his dad " Daddy? Are you okay? Its okay Daddy Dalki is here Dalki is here with you and mommy too" Dalki is whipping  hae-In tears and hugging his dad tightly. Hae-In hugs his son back and kiss his head.

" Boss everything will be okay she will be okay but at first you have to clean up your wound or you will lose more blood" Sung-Jae speaks up and everyone is nodding. Hae-In looks at his hands and back to talk with Dalki " Baby, Daddy will be back okay stay here with uncle and aunty then take care of mommy okiie promise with daddy be a good boy" he pats Dalki's head and go with a nurse. 

Tree hours ago, the doctor comes out and hae-in rush in " what happen with my wife? is she okay doctor?" the doctor smiles to him " Your wife is okay, but the baby is suffering but from time to time if the baby is lucky enough everything will be fine".

8 Months after

" Babe, I think it time" Jisoo talks to Hae-In because sh feel hurt on her Virgina and the water is breaking out. Hae-In is panicking " someone prepare the car we leave immediately to the hospital" the car arrives at the hospital then she goes to the cushion room.

5 hours afters 

the sound of the baby crying is heard from the cushion room " Congratulation Master You are a father of a beautiful daughter" a nurse carry a new-born baby girl to him. Hae-In takes a look of his daughter and touch her cheek. He smiles brightly " Areum my princess welcome to our family" Hae-In goes to the VIP room where Jisoo reste after give birth to a beautiful daughter.

"How is she?" Jisoo asks Hae-in. He puts Areum on Jisoo embrace "Areum-ah do you hear me?" she smiles brightly " her eyes look like you" Hae-In smiles "Of course she looks like her handsome father and beauty like her mother" he kisses Jisoo's forehead " thank you for everything honey, thank you for giving me a new life and a new family" he kisses her on the lips 

" Daddy, Mommy where is my little sister?" Dalki enter the room with Min-Young and Ji-Wook " Hello Areum I am your brother Dalki na I will protect you" He talks and kisses Areum forehead and hugs her. Ji-Wook and Min-Young talk at the same time " congratulation to both of you" haesoo smile brightly and look at Dalki and Areum hugging each other then fall asleep together " How cute" Jisoo speaks and kisses both of her childs. 

FINALY I COMPLET MY PROMESS BY CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY UNTIL THE END AND NOW YEAHHHHHHHH. I ALSO FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATE MANY MONTHS, THANK FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVELY COMMENTS SINCE THE BEGGENING UNTIL THE END. THE LAST TWO ESPISODES HAVE SO MANY GRAMMARS AND SYNTAXES MISTAKES BUT I HAVE NO TIME TO CORRECT THOSES PART BECAUSE I PREPARE A NEW STORY. :) 

                                                  SEE YOOOU IN THE MEXT STORY                                                                                   @AVOCA_DORABLEE   

                                                                     LOVE YAH!