Protect you

Jisoo arrives at her condo and places her son to sleep in the bed and she comes to the kitchen to drink some water. She thinks about the caregiver word " His father? it's must be a joke" after she says this her phone rings " Hello" she says politely " hello Jisoo I forgot to remind you about your new work this week at a big diamond fashion show in two days" Her manager reminds her about the diamond fashion show that she has to be modeling for JHI Groupe.

When Jisoo heard her manager say she smiles and reply " Ohh Unnie I heard about it from our CEO already because I bump into him when I took my son to the photoshoot for the W kids magazine" her manager is quite a bit " Oh then if you already know I let rest because you should be more and more pretty for this event you cannot have any mistake, you understand me?" Jisoo smiles and laughs " Ai Yai! captain!" both laugh and decline their call and Jisoo is showering and went to sleep.

In the morning Jisoo doesn't have any work today so she has time to try the dress and spend time with her son. " Dalki wakes up son don't you want to eat ice cream?" After hearing ice cream her son wakes up with a bright smile and runs quickly to the toilet to wash up and brush his teeth. Jisoo smiles and goes to the wardrobe and grabs some cloth for her son. After they finish breakfast, both of them go to the studio for her to try the dress and learn to walk with the dress to become more professional. After the practice, Jisoo and her son went to a coffee shop.

When she enters the coffee shop and commands a slice of cake, some shortbread cookies strawberries flavor for her son because it his favorite and the drinks. When she orders the desert a worker asks her autography silently " Can I have your autograph please " Jisoo is hesitate a bit but see she keep quiet and give her some privacy without declaring to everyone she nods and give her an autograph " Thank you so much I'm a big fan of yours" Jisoo just smile and go to her sits where her son is.

"thank you, mama" He smiles brightly " Enjoy my little strawberry" Jisoo pat his head and feed him a piece of cake, and laugh between mother and son happily. All of their activities are under someone's eyes, he smiles sweetly when he saw both of them talk and eat happily. He looks at them and wants to be a part of their happiness but he can't right now since he has a lot of things to handle first he can just look at them from far away and protect them. Currently, he can see how much he has changed since he discovers the truth that he has a family.

From a man who was never afraid of losing his life to get what he wants and sacrifice his life for work, but now is different he has a wife and a son who is here waiting for him even she doesn't know about his presence, but soon he will reveal himself and make her become his legal wife. He continues to look at them, yet sip his black americano till they finish and prepare to go home. Both mother and son get out of the coffee shop and walk to the condo because Jisoo has nothing to do after this and their condo is not that far away so they walk. She grabs her son's small hand and he jumps in exciting, yet he sings the kids' song and Jisoo sings along with him. The people on the street recognize her but they just pass through her because they think they should respect their privacy and let them be in their personal life.

Hae- In follow them from behind again a smile on his face never disappears. This is the best moment when he sees the people he loves happy make him happy as well. Jisoo and Dalki just getting excited without looking at the road where a truck coming fast and the driver just screams " get off the ways the break is not work get off the way" the driver waves his hand to make the people's movement. Jisoo is stunned on the road she can't do anything because the truck is coming closer and closer, she hugs Dalki in her chest to cover him. Suddenly someone pull them harshly to get off the road and hugs the mother and son tightly till his head hit the sideway.

Jisoo open her eye and check for her son to see he is okay without any injury than she sees a man laying down and getting up after his head hit the sidewalk. " Are you okay? Are hurt somewhere?" He asks with a very worried tone " Yes we are okay thank you" Jisoo says politely and helps him to get up. " Adjust!" Daiki screams and hugs Hae-in leg " Adjust? do you know him?" Jisoo asks her son " Mama he is a nice person that I've told you before don't you remember?" Daiki says and pouts " Ah I'm sorry now I remember, oh your head sir is bleeding do you need to go to the hospital?" Jisoo takes out her handkerchief and places it on Hae-In head to stop the blood " No I don't need to go to the hospital it's just a small injury" He smiles at her " No you should, but if you don't want to go to the hospital let me treat your wound to repay for your help can I?" Hae- In smiles brightly and nods " Then follow me and keep this on your head to stop the bleeding"

She carried Dalki in her hand and walks toward her condo, This is the first time she let a guy in her condo but guess he know Dalki and seem they were close. Dalki never gets close with someone but maybe he has something special to make Dalki like him this much. On the way, Dalki and Hae-In talk non-stop about the collection of superheroes and some cartoon characters. They have a lot of things to say they laugh and Jisoo is just dumbfounded because sometimes she doesn't know what they're talking about.