HoneyMoon

Hae-In drives to Joella Province where his grandparents' farm there are so many farms like strawberries, tea, grapes, and many fruits. When he nears the farm's entrance he wakes Jisoo up to observe the fresh nature of the landscape "Jisoo, ah Wake up" Jisoo opens her eyes in sleepy " What happened?" she asks " Look outside" He demands her " Wow!" she sees the natural farm and open the window then breath in the fresh air. She closes her eyes to feel the air and Hae-In looks at her with a smile on her face, her hair fluttering in the wind, her scent, her pink heart shape lip that sweeter than the sugar, her soft cheeks that reflex by the sun in the evening, everything about her it's perfect. He doesn't bother her and plays music by Jason Mraz < I'm Yours> and starts to sing along when the artist starts to sing

Jisoo looks at him " Wow you are good singing too" she claps her hands when he sings and joins him singing to make the atmosphere more romantically and joyful. Dalki is sleeping but wakes up because of his parent's voices singing together he starts to sleep again because of their soft voice. They arrive at a medium-size house in the mid the green tea farm on the right is the fruits farm, on the left is the animal farm, and behind the house is a big mountain.

"Young master? Grandma, it's the young master" a girl runs into the house when she sees the car drive-in " who is she? why she seems so happy?" Jisoo asks the isn't even stops " She is the granddaughter of this farm caretaker" Jisoo nods. The car stops many elderly people and workers gathering in front of the house to greet him " Welcome back young master" an elder says and Hae-in hugs him " Hello grand-pa and grand-ma, how are you guys?" he greets all the elders " We are fines we all are old hurt and sick is regular for us, young master are you alone? where is miss Emily? she doesn't come with you?" a grand-ma asks him when she sees Jisoo comes out.

" Me and Emily we have nothing to do with each other anymore and lastly I am already married, I want to present to you guys this is Jisoo my wife and this is..... where Dalki?" He wants to introduce Dalki as his son to everyone but he is nowhere to be found. Jisoo bows to the elders and breaths out " It's okay I know where he is just tell me where is the strawberries farm" Jisoo asks him " Love but why strawberries farm? do you want me to bring you there you don't know the way" He asks her " I tell you something this kid is smarter than the other kid his age he loves strawberry more than you want to try? If you make him choose between you and a strawberry of course strawberry over you" Jisoo gives him the detail " Please show me the way" She asks a worker with a respect.

Hae-In looks at Jisoo when she walks away " Is the kid that you talking about is your son young master?" a grand-pa asks him " Yes he is his name is Dalki three years old kid so naughty" Hae-In words make the elders laugh " Like you when you were young too your mother and father are so tired to run after you" this sentence make Hae-In smiles fade away " It's okay young master they are gone to heaven they're the past but they still alive in your heart what you have to care about now is the present, the present where you live with your little family" A grand-ma pats his back and give him the motivation. He nods " Follow her" He bows to the elders and follows Jisoo.

Jisoo searches for Dalki everywhere on the strawberries farm, she ends up seeing the female workers at this farm is feeding him strawberries. Jisoo runs toward him " I'm very sorry for my son trouble your work" she bows to them " It's okay he's so adorable, he looks really cute as a little strawberry" all the workers agree and Dalki still eating strawberry " Come on Dalki your dad is waiting for you" Jisoo tells Dalki who doesn't want to move from his strawberry farm " Who says I am waiting, Dalki ah your mommy is lying don't worry this whole farm is yours, but before I let go, do you love daddy more love the strawberry more?" He asks his son " Of course daddy more" Dalki says and kisses Hae-In cheek " Go ahead" He lets his son go.

" Are you out of your mind? Why you let him eat a lot of strawberries don't you know it can make him sick?" Jisoo hit his arm "He's just a kid how many strawberries can he eat? max is 5 or more he will stop by himself I don't believe he will clean my whole strawberry farm" He tells Jisoo and went to sit on a bench. Jisoo doesn't sit but still stands up and walks back and forward "Chu sit down I'm dizzy because of you," he says to her he pulls her hand. She falls over him and sits on his lap. He smiles and pulls her waist close to his " Well you haven't told me yet why  you name our son Dalki?"  He asks her

" Because when I'm pregnant him I'm craving strawberries I ate strawberry more than rice even after I gave birth I see it's a boy his cheeks are pink, big eyes, red lips, black hair that's why I name Him Dalki and his real name is nice too you know Kim In- Hae," Jisoo tells him with a smile and her hand wrap around his neck " Correction Jung In-Hae" he pinches her nose " Thank you" he looks straight in her eyes " For what?" she looks at him why suddenly he thanks her " for coming into my life, gave me an adorable son and make me happy" he truly thanks her " I can't imagine how I'm going to live without you" He hugs her tightly like fear of losing " I'm not going anywhere unless if that the case you have to promise you one thing" She looks at him and cups his face " I will never let you go even I have to kill all the people in this world but I can't let you go"

" You can't if one day without me you have to stay alive even it hard to live for our son stay here and protect him he needs you" She looks so serious make him frown " Promise me !" she insists him to promise her. Hae-In doesn't say a word but nods she cups his face and kisses him with love and care. He responses to her kisses passionately " Daddy and mommy have no shame hery" Dalki talks with a serious expression and shakes his head then run away. Jisoo and Hae-In stuns " I swear I have never taught him said that" Jisoo unextedted a three years old kid said that Hae-In looks at her " Really?" he asks " He is your son so the manner he behave it's also yours😉" she winks and run away to the house make Hae-In smiles and follow both oh them.

 Jisoo and Hae-In stuns " I swear I have never taught him said that" Jisoo unextedted a three years old kid said that Hae-In looks at her " Really?" he asks " He is your son so the manner he behave it's also yours😉" she winks and run away to the ...

( Imagine this is the ways he looks at his parents) 😂 I really don't study for my exam and take time to write the story because study is so boring 😒 And I just want to ask do you want to have an another adult part? you know what I mean? 👌💋