A wonderful love story

When she sees that everyone is looking at her she lowers her voice a bit. Jisoo looks around, she doesn't familiar with the mountain's atmosphere and she feels so cold.  The village is in the middle of the jungle and is also surrounded by a thick forest. 

Jisoo walks off the crowd of the villagers to search for the exit to go back to Seoul. When she is looking for the way, Jisoo also meets a crowd of men who are helping each other to build a bridge for the villagers to cross the canal. The men are helping each other in full of joy, they're laughing, smiling and some of them are singing to make a quiet atmosphere in the forest to a noise. 

Jisoo stops a bit, she wants to know what they are talking about because the language they are speaking a little bit resembles Korean but not also Korean and it looks more like a mix of Chinese with Korean. After the loss in her thought, someone called her name " BABE!" she heads up to see who is calling her. Unexpectedly, she loses her smile after seeing her freaks husband who is running toward her like a kid running toward his mom.

Jisoo doesn't want to talk with him. Every time, she sees his face is the moment all the souvenirs of him and Emily kissing is stuck in her head and it breaks her head into a thousand pieces. She doesn't want to cry in front of him so she has to escape. She turns her back to go back to where she has come and forgets about the idea she has in mind " babe! wait! listen to me" he hugs her from behind. Jisoo doesn't speak a word but stays in his embrace with silence.

" I don't know from where I have to start to explain to you but-" he tries to explain but Jisoo cuts his scenario with a cold expression " Then don't start" She breaks his embrace coldly and walks away. Hae-In gives a heavy breath out and looks at his beloved wife who is walking away from him. He does feel really bad and this feeling he never felt about anyone before. A man who makes everyone frightened about his cruelness, power, harshness, and killing with no mercy but ended up becoming soft because of a woman.

" Guess you are still angry" once again Hae-In gives a heavy breath out and turns to help the villagers to build the bridge. When Hae-In comes back a man asks " Young master who is she?" the man's question makes Hae-in smiles " Her? She is my son's mother" he smiles widely " Ahhh she is your wife, no wonder she is so beautiful, elegant and also cute by the way young master you have a son?" the head villager asks " Yes I do have a 3 years old son and his name is Dalki (strawberry)" all the men in the villagers who are helping to build the bridge smile.

" Why does the young mistress looks like she is angry" Hae-In looks at the head village and then everyone " To be honest uncle, we have a problem, and seems like I can't explain it to her properly in Seoul so I've taken her here"  He explains to them without hesitation. By hearing the problem and including his sad face all the elders laugh a bit " You have problems dealing with the women isn't it young master?" once again they laugh. Hae-In can't seem to reply but nods his head " how did y'all know?" he asks them with a question face " You and your father are the same the same" the head village says.

Hae-In stops what he is doing and takes a seat with the other men and starts to listen to the head village: " your father is a wonderful man you look like your father. You are strong, powerful, courageous but soft and kind on the side that is my first expression when I saw you for the first time when you are young"  the head villager smiles and continue " I am a formal head bodyguard of your father for 40 years I've followed him everywhere. Your father and I are more like a sworn brother than the master and bodyguard" he stops and looks at Hae-In.

" One day, he comes to me with a smile, joy on his face, and said that he is in love with a girl. Your father told me everything that happen between your father and mother, they are a lovely couple that everyone envies. At first, your grandfather or your mom doesn't approve of their love because your father is a gang leader your grandfather is scared that his only daughter will get hurt. Because of the feeling that your father had toward your mother even is he had your grandfather as an obstacle to their love he managed to get through and hold your mother and as a bride and groom and continued to hold your mother hand until the last breath of him"

The head villager told the story of Hae-In's parents make everyone smiles brightly and envy " What I want to tell you is no matter what is happen in your life, do not let go of your beloved one just be honest, loyal no matter how far, how is the peoples around told you how bad or good about your other half is just use your heart to justify not your brain and trust is all you need to keep your love toward the other alive because that is how love works and don't trust what peoples do or say easily because some peoples can't be trust" 

hmmmmmmmmmm (❁'◡'❁) WOHOOO GUESS I AM BACK BUT I LOST ALL MY FAN 😥 FORGIVE I REALLY TRIED MY BEST TO WRITE THIS STORY AND MAKE IT TILL THE END LIKE  PROMISED YOU GUYS(┬┬﹏┬┬)